Jan massage NYC

Nick Nick
This topic is 1667 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

First time posting, so forgive any faux pas. He’s my go-to in New York. I love him. Sweet guy. Great spa he works out of — you can shower before and steam after. Not g*y but, as you can tell by the Instagram, super g*y-friendly. No h/e but the most incredible therapeutic massage I’ve maybe ever had, with just enough touches of tease that I was insanely satisfied and have thought back to it for weeks (while out of town). For instance, his efforts to work out my tense groin were both insanely sexy and insanely effective. And no, this isn’t him posting :)

First time posting, so forgive any faux pas. He’s my go-to in New York. I love him. Sweet guy. Great spa he works out of — you can shower before and steam after. Not g*y but, as you can tell by the Instagram, super g*y-friendly. No h/e but the most incredible therapeutic massage I’ve maybe ever had, with just enough touches of tease that I was insanely satisfied and have thought back to it for weeks (while out of town). For instance, his efforts to work out my tense groin were both insanely sexy and insanely effective. And no, this isn’t him posting :)

Thank you!!! Please check you private messages :)

I am not stirring a hot topic, yet slightly confused over the bare chest photos on that Instagram link. Those look like A cup boobies, has a pretty face and name is Jan. Are we sure it is a male? ... asking for a friend. Also, if we say male and not gay, why is that last photo of a hot naked man covering is junk? I am glad that @bigsurfweek who is new to group and chiming in on his "go-to" person in NYC, but I am left even more confused. Teasing = Satisfaction? If I book a massage, I want a massage and not some body teasing me.

Bump for someone else to share maybe?