FourHandDallas

xanadulvr
This topic is 1659 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest DeanParkerTEX
Anyone have info on this duo in Dallas? I think they have recently changed their name.

https://rentmasseur.com/FourHandDallas

I’ve seen them together once and before they were a couple the one with long hair 3-4 times on their own. As a couple I wasn’t as impressed, but in fairness it’s been 2 years.

A few months ago they were on here and caused quite a stir with comments to a potential client and it left me a little bitter and not sure I’ll go back. I’ll try to find the thread

I’ve seen them together once and before they were a couple the one with long hair 3-4 times on their own. As a couple I wasn’t as impressed, but in fairness it’s been 2 years.

A few months ago they were on here and caused quite a stir with comments to a potential client and it left me a little bitter and not sure I’ll go back. I’ll try to find the thread

I seem to remember that. Probably why they changed their name.

While they're a tad pricey (though I suppose you are getting 2 for the price) I've had good experiences with them as a pair as well as Mike solo (he's the one with the long hair--he's cuter with it a bit shorter and he is the more experienced of the pair).

I suppose by advertising on Rent.men they are opening themselves to people who just want sex but massage is their focus and I've always felt they've been pretty clear about their boundaries (and I think they're pretty clearly outlined on rent.men). I guess what I'm saying is I wouldn't dismiss somebody completely based on one misstep.

I have a good friend who has had a massage from these guys and he was VERY PLEASED with them. I followed the previously mentioned thread and felt they were unfairly attacked but it didn’t surprise me coming from this Forum.

At any rate, I trust my friend’s opinion. Just my two cents worth.

P.S. If you’re into huge cocks, the black guy in the duo is HUGE. Okay...back into my cave.