Did this gorgeous dude need a coming out story?

This topic is 1662 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

This guy is so my type, dark hair and light-colored eyes, it just drive me nuts. So I looked him up on YouTube and looked at/listened to his "coming out" story. Dude, anyone you needed to come out to needs a brain transplant. And "things were so tough 6 to 8 years ago"? Really? Try the early 80s, when I came out, dude. You're 100% perfect, but I would seriously question anyone you needed to come out to....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apNelN6oiiM

Edited by Unicorn

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Um, have you ever tried to talk to a 20-something about the world?

They. Have. Zero. Clue.

You only hope that what they didn't get from home when growing up, they can quickly learn as real-life smacks them around a bit.

My bigger issue with this is his lack of decor and blank, prison white walls. His gay card is wearing mighty thin.

Um, have you ever tried to talk to a 20-something about the world?

They. Have. Zero. Clue.

You only hope that what they didn't get from home when growing up, they can quickly learn as real-life smacks them around a bit.

My bigger issue with this is his lack of decor and blank, prison white walls. His gay card is wearing mighty thin.

Life is definitely going to smack them around. Boys like that think only of make up, fashion, expensive “cocktails” and drama with their girl friends. With hard times coming, they’ll be in trouble, sadly.

Life is really a bitch and sooner or later almost everybody learns that. What I find sad are the older - 40‘ish - people who don’t understand that and are generally angry at the world for being unfair to them. I know two 50-somethings who never learned how to take care of themselves and now it’s too late. They are a perpetual train wreck financially and emotionally.

Not to go off on a tangent but I’ve met a handful of young (25’ish) transgender people via SA and they have their lives totally together and are doing very well. Just a guess but I think that life really beat the crap out of them when they were young and they developed that resiliency that we all need. I really admire a few of them.

This guy is so my type, dark hair and light-colored eyes, it just drive me nuts. So I looked him up on YouTube and looked at/listened to his "coming out" story. Dude, anyone you needed to come out to needs a brain transplant. And "things were so tough 6 to 8 years ago"? Really? Try the early 80s, when I came out, dude. You're 100% perfect, but I would seriously question anyone you needed to come out to....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=apNelN6oiiM

What’s his name?

Life is definitely going to smack them around. Boys like that think only of make up, fashion, expensive “cocktails” and drama with their girl friends. With hard times coming, they’ll be in trouble, sadly.

Let me correct you... He's a man at that age. Not a boy.

And that's part of the problem. Many in the gay community never figure out how to really become good, solid men.

To be fair, there are a lot of young guys who are quite intelligent at that age. Inexperienced sure.

Agreed.

Not to go off on a tangent but I’ve met a handful of young (25’ish) transgender people via SA and they have their lives totally together and are doing very well. Just a guess but I think that life really beat the crap out of them when they were young and they developed that resiliency that we all need. I really admire a few of them.

The next time I need a project manager I am hiring a transgender team member. Seriously if you've seen what and how they have to manager their health and life during transition you will understand that they can manage a large project without blinking. Respect.

bigstock-Business-Partners-Or-Men-Cowor-246816937-520x347.jpg

I admire your perseverance. I made it as far as 0:18.

I played the video only long enough to see how cute he was -- about 1 or 2 seconds, I guess. Yes, he's cute. I'm not particularly interested in watching YouTube videos of people rambling on about their mundane lives, though. If a video like this helps other people in his age cohort (or even younger guys), then good on him. As an almost 60-something gay man who has been out of the closet since his mid-teens, though, listening to another "coming out" story is extremely low on my list of things to do.

everyone is entitled to their own story

True. I can't disagree with the basic idea of that.

But...

When your story is filmed and shared with the world in an attempt to gain Insta followers (and likely monetization), that entitles everyone else to comment.

There's having a story and then there's putting on a show ;)

Just young and bubbly and full of life. Let him have his fun, he will get to being cynical, jaded and a what difference does it make attitude someday . Hopefully not, but most likely will. Let him enjoy till then! Whoever said ignorance is bliss was very wise. It is why when I hire they have to be at least 30 soemthing-need the maturity.

Life is really a bitch and sooner or later almost everybody learns that. What I find sad are the older - 40‘ish - people who don’t understand that and are generally angry at the world for being unfair to them. I know two 50-somethings who never learned how to take care of themselves and now it’s too late. They are a perpetual train wreck financially and emotionally.

Unfortunately you are describing me-although I'm not really a train wreck emotionally except to myself. Most people think I'm a pretty caring guy. And I think for the most part I am.

Gman

All that said, he is really cute. I wonder how tall he is as a model?

What’s his name?

Oops. Sorry. I should have mentioned his name. It's Brandon Cole Bailey. And he admits elsewhere that he's not as tall (or masculine) as most male models. I don't care about the lack of masculinity. He totally hits all of my buttons. I find it hard to believe, though, that there's anyone who's talked with him for more than a few seconds who doesn't immediately know he's gay. He'd be perfect for me, though. I'd cut off my left arm with a plastic knife to be with him...

D6oiftHW4AEqNri.jpg