Captain America - Chris Evans

Guest DeanParkerTEX
This topic is 1358 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest DeanParkerTEX

He’s so damn fine and definitely deserves his own thread. I could find one.

5658ab59e406cfad3c42dfc1db365c46.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He looks *so* different as a blond that had I only seen him in the Marvel flicks, and passed him on the street I'm sure I would not recognize him. He wasn't quite as dark haired in "Knives out" and I did make the connection before the movie ended ... (I *really* did enjoy that one!)

Guest DeanParkerTEX
He looks *so* different as a blond that had I only seen him in the Marvel flicks, and passed him on the street I'm sure I would not recognize him. He wasn't quite as dark haired in "Knives out" and I did make the connection before the movie ended ... (I *really* did enjoy that one!)

Syme-ChrisEvansSweater.jpg

Guest DeanParkerTEX

bf7718b002fc0757524a200fc38d3400.jpg