SUPPORTING BLACK OWNED BUSINESSES

José Soplanucas
This topic is 1583 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"They"? That "THEY" could be used also towards Hispanics, right?

Ironically, he’d probably say the same thing about other Hispanics, as from his posts, he probably identifies himself as a “white hispanic”, which are ironically more biased, and racist than expected.

Many self-proclaimed white hispanics, loathe black people, are extremely racist and conservative.

So I’m not surprised by Greg’s commentary at all.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ironically, he’d probably say the same thing about other Hispanics, as from his posts, he probably identifies himself as a “white hispanic”, which are ironically more biased, and racist than expected.

Many self-proclaimed white hispanics, loathe black people, are extremely racist and conservative.

So I’m not surprised by Greg’s commentary at all.

You hit the nail on the head with that one. But honestly I prefer it when people are open about their racism or bigotry. Its the ones that are covert about it that you have to worry about.

This topic is 1583 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.