New Paradise Spa NYC

thewaiting44

Ok, so I saw Antoni. Young-ish Asian guy. Very sweet. He got right to work and did a really good job massaging. 8/10 for the massage. Good flow, technique, pressure and attention to areas that needed help. Very sensual throughout. He didn't go for the HE but I'm guessing on my next visit he'll go for it. I know I will 🤣

On 7/22/2024 at 5:03 PM, TaintRight said:

Ok, so I saw Antoni. Young-ish Asian guy. Very sweet. He got right to work and did a really good job massaging. 8/10 for the massage. Good flow, technique, pressure and attention to areas that needed help. Very sensual throughout. He didn't go for the HE but I'm guessing on my next visit he'll go for it. I know I will 🤣

Sounds exactly what I'm looking for - I will try him soon, thx for reporting back :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just had a massage with Antoni. He is nice if a little awkward - some of that might be the language barrier. His massage was pretty good but not nearly enough oil for me. I asked for more halfway through and he obliged but it was still nowhere near enough. I don't like the feeling of my skin pulling so if I go back to him I'm going to have to be very clear I need much much more. 

With Sergei gone, I wasn't sure who to go to for a good legit massage. Picked Andrey and was pleasantly surprised. Strong massage and a lot of emphasis on my legs with a lot of sensual touches. The upper body massage could be better, but overall it left me wanting to come back for more. 

3 hours ago, Voracious said:

Had a good session with Norik today.  Moderately firm pressure, sensual elements, left satisfied.   Would repeat , and probably go for 45 or 60 mins instead of 30.

What does Norik look like?