Mr Beefy Muscles Las Vegas

Gymowner

To my joy and surprise, his ad has returned! (I sure hope it isn't *poof* tomorrow or earlier). I have not met him, but had my first ever successful pairing come to fruition, telling Australian butt god Nath Wyld about him, and they did meet when Nath toured the States. That could've been a glute duo for the ages (except Nath has major limitations with what he's willing to do to this day, which sucks for viewers).

1 hour ago, viewing ownly said:

To my joy and surprise, his ad has returned! (I sure hope it isn't *poof* tomorrow or earlier). I have not met him, but had my first ever successful pairing come to fruition, telling Australian butt god Nath Wyld about him, and they did meet when Nath toured the States. That could've been a glute duo for the ages (except Nath has major limitations with what he's willing to do to this day, which sucks for viewers).

I LOVED that they met up! The video of them twerking on the couch was great, I couldn't tell whose ass I liked more. 😂

MrBeefy would definitely be on my list if he was a little closer. Hope he visits NY some day.