John Cena explains it all for you

myophile
This topic is 1432 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

He’s always been at the top of my Celebrity Pass List, but this clip has me dreaming about grabbing onto those massive arms for dear life as he nails me to the bed like Amy Schumer.

Also: it’s good advice.

https://thetruetruetruth.com/john-cena-2/

If the towel is a true indicator, he could probably "spike" your "end zone." :D

tumblr_nwu03jof6q1untprdo2_250.gif

He’s always been at the top of my Celebrity Pass List, but this clip has me dreaming about grabbing onto those massive arms for dear life as he nails me to the bed like Amy Schumer.

Also: it’s good advice.

https://thetruetruetruth.com/john-cena-2/

Ever since the scene in Trainwreck where he spoke to Amy Schumer I was hooked on him. Such a cutie.

I think what makes me so very attracted to John Cena (besides the obvious) is that he and @tristanbaldwin remind me of one another. So the lust I have for Tristan, I'm definitely projecting onto Cena. :)

Never occured to me, but you’re right! I’ve had the very great pleasure of being with Mr. Baldwin, and other similarities aside, I can say that if Mr. Cena is only half as good in bed, he would DEFINITELY jump to the top of my Celebrity Pass List.

I think what makes me so very attracted to John Cena (besides the obvious) is that he and @tristanbaldwin remind me of one another. So the lust I have for Tristan, I'm definitely projecting onto Cena. :)

Mr. Cena does project that down-to-earth, friendly quality that Tristan definitely has. And damn it, I think he is trapped on the eastern seaboard.

I remember seeing a television game show and movie trailers whereby John Cena has interacted with children, and he is just great with children. I have never related to children. I think it is wonderful how individuals like Cena are able to generate an instant rapport with children and instill within them self-confidence and inspiration while having fun. It's a special and valuable talent. I suppose it's what directs so many individuals into teaching and childcare.

Always thought he’s a stunner. I’d like to have him on all fours.

Mr. Cena could do me very well while I'm lying on my back with my legs lifted. That way I could feel "everything" and then some. Another alternative is his "taking me around the world." Fuckin' hot--indeed!