Hot enough for you?

This topic is 1507 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I read that tourists flocked to Death Valley so they could say they were there when it hit 130. Madness!

Yes, pretty crazy. If your car overheats, or your tires blow out due to the heat, you're toast, too!

03_burnt_kemmler_half_anatomical_with_jumpsuit_200r750s_04__61027_450x450.jpeg?v=1524688490

I read that tourists flocked to Death Valley so they could say they were there when it hit 130. Madness!

After a few weeks of biz travel & before that, a lengthy amount of time away from home since nearly the start of covid’s arrival.....I landed back in San Francisco over the weekend.....1 of my younger brothers purchased a new home for himself & his fam in Ojai....I’m going down there on Thursday with 2 other buds to check out the new place along with some family time.....maybe physically distanced / maybe not.....among a small group of family & close friends, I’m ok with playing things whichever way they want....masks sure / no hugs, likely no way....

anyway also, the property has a rather large, separate guest house.....for this weekend, we’re gonna call it the bachelors’ pad.....anywhoooo, recent temps for Ojai have also been a bit on the extreme side of things.....forecast is for some amount of cooling....fingers crossed with hopes that the forecast is accurate.....otherwise, there’s a pool....”last one in is a rotten egg”