How to keep healthy with too much sex?

Mydavid
This topic is 1503 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Every reason to not be dismissive. My father died quite old of metastasized prostate cancer but was a lifetime smoker, an independent risk factor. There are options evolving other than radical prostatectomy, such as imagery-guided focal laser ablation. Quebec has poor health coverage compared to my time in Ontario ... apples, oranges. I will not have my prostate removed if I can avoid it and will pony up a great deal of cash for other viable and reasonably proven options if needed. Quebec is no model for advanced standards of care. It is not uncommon for one’s pelvic nerve plexus to be traumatized and yield irreversible genital dysfunction.

I wish you good luck. I had my surgery done in Ottawa and the level of care was as good as one could find anywhere. My brother had the same doctors perform his operation And his initial results were encouraging Although worrisome too because his cancer had advanced further than mine. I don’t understand your comment on Quebec health coverage as it is the same as across Canada under the Canada Health Act. And Montreal at least has some of the best doctors in the world and the best medical school in Canada, rivalling those in the USA. I grew up in Montreal at a time when Americans came to Montreal to be treated for difficult conditions like brain disorders where the Montreal Neurological Institute was tops in the world under Dr. Wilder Penfield and Dr. Cone. I have personal experience as they saved my father’s life in 1949, two years after I was born.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My story a bit long about Montreal. I am not shocked. My background in Ontario was healthcare and my reputation meant something. Providers would bear with my input as a respected researcher. One problem is that good luck and connections did not transfer across the border. Now I am the average Joe and I empathize with the masses in terms of quality. I pay for some components of care because physicians in QC can now delist and the higher caliber ones tend to go that route. I am jaded about the quality of public-payer providers and have yet to intersect with the professional interpersonal finesse I had grown accustomed to. Yes, there is an evolving have-have-not divide here.