Dream (Gay-Friendly) House Ideas

MysticMenace
This topic is 1417 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

A provider-turned-friend helped me with installing the shower shot at my place. I still find it inconvenient to keep hopping in and out of the tub to clean out. Then it got me thinking if there currently is a best gay-friendly bathroom set up that would just make things more convenient. Then it also got me thinking about other areas of the house that might be good to have, such as a sound proof "play room" a la Fifty Shades of Grey, easy entry and exit to a basement glory-hole or cum dump setup, and even an in-house spa room for all that erotic massage needs. Maybe it's just me, but it got me excited to think about what that dream house could be. Does anybody have concrete ideas / plans (or actually followed through and implemented those ideas) on building their own dream house?

A provider-turned-friend helped me with installing the shower shot at my place. I still find it inconvenient to keep hopping in and out of the tub to clean out. Then it got me thinking if there currently is a best gay-friendly bathroom set up that would just make things more convenient. Then it also got me thinking about other areas of the house that might be good to have, such as a sound proof "play room" a la Fifty Shades of Grey, easy entry and exit to a basement glory-hole or cum dump setup, and even an in-house spa room for all that erotic massage needs. Maybe it's just me, but it got me excited to think about what that dream house could be. Does anybody have concrete ideas / plans (or actually followed through and implemented those ideas) on building their own dream house?

I've repeatedly said that my next house will have a 5-man shower.

I’ve been watching a lot of HGTV as a palate cleanser from news. Got me to thinking about designing a dual purpose space - stripped down, it’s dark and moody maybe industrial. Then it can be softened with added quick-attach panels or screens of fabric to hide bare metal structure and fittings and transform a sling/play rig into a masculine four-poster bed. Maybe what looks like a wardrobe has other purpose hidden inside to hold vertical restraints and store toys and such. Adjustable natural light options. Big screen TV, speakers all discrete.

I think it could make a good challenge competition show:

You have 48 hrs to create Overnight Guest space that feels welcoming, even to mom, and transforms into dramatic play space that works efficiently for sex play and scenes.

I’d call it,

“Guess Who’s Coming”

:D

I’ve been watching a lot of HGTV as a palate cleanser from news. Got me to thinking about designing a dual purpose space - stripped down, it’s dark and moody maybe industrial. Then it can be softened with added quick-attach panels or screens of fabric to hide bare metal structure and fittings and transform a sling/play rig into a masculine four-poster bed. Maybe what looks like a wardrobe has other purpose hidden inside to hold vertical restraints and store toys and such. Adjustable natural light options. Big screen TV, speakers all discrete.

I think it could make a good challenge competition show:

You have 48 hrs to create Overnight Guest space that feels welcoming, even to mom, and transforms into dramatic play space that works efficiently for sex play and scenes.

I’d call it,

“Guess Who’s Coming”

:D

I can suggest what I'd want for that show but I'd like for the Property Brothers to build it and try out the dramatic play space with me ?