Any Other Muscle Addicts

BeefyDude

Imperial Sand Dunes. I had prepared myself quite well for this shoot and 1 day prior to shooting my friend who's a photographer developed pancreatitis and he had to cancel...  I scrambled to find anyone capable of pressing a shutter button or at least knowing when to and with my direction we nailed this shoot in about 25 min. My pal saved the day and all the work that went into this preparation. 

IMG_6173.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Vin Marco said:

Today, I'm exactly 6 weeks away from my target 🎯 date and peak condition. @myophile A bit better each week.. I'm actually growing while "fining down" 🙌🏽 IMG_6405.thumb.jpeg.29ba413cf5cb3d390b2ea271955d2a24.jpeg

Ohhhhhh, Danny! What @nycman said, LOL. Just hope I don’t wear myself down to nothing in the course of the fall!

Edited by myophile

It would be even better if there was a sub forum in Daddy's Den in between The Deli and Spas and Masseurs called the Beef 🥩 Market or Meat 🥩 Market where as MSS used to say "where those dedicated to the creation and service of muscle meet."

I think it would be attractive to both players on both sides of the fence. What do you think @myophile @Brock O @alexslaveboy @purplekow

1 hour ago, Vin Marco said:

It would be even better if there was a sub forum in Daddy's Den in between The Deli and Spas and Masseurs called the Beef 🥩 Market or Meat 🥩 Market where as MSS used to say "where those dedicated to the creation and service of muscle meet."

I think it would be attractive to both players on both sides of the fence. What do you think @myophile @Brock O @alexslaveboy @purplekow

Sign me up, big guy!