411 Daniel in DC

jbro
This topic is 1250 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 1 month later...

Bump!

Reached out to him via text twice (about a week apart). He got back to me a couple days after the second text. He apologize and said that he had been out the weekend.

He asked me what I was looking for. I responded "A massage session. 60min/90min depending on rates"...even though my texts had told him that I found him on MasseurFinder and was looking to set up a session.

He replied "$200 for 60mins". I replied "Wow. That's pretty steep. What's included in the session?". He responded "Anything you want".

I will let you come to your own conclusions about that response.

I asked if he had additional pics. He replied "Yes". When I asked for a link, he did not supply it, but instead asked for my pics. I asked why he needed my pics. That I was the client with $200. That should be sufficient from my side.

He replied "Okeyyy"...and that was the last I heard from him. I did reach out once more to follow up. No response.