HeyHelloHi

BeefyDude

https://rentmasseur.com/HeyHelloHi

His profile pics and rates seemed to be in line with what i'm looking for so I reached out to him.

His rate is $100. I asked if he was nude (not a deal breaker for me). He said yes but for $150.

I asked if "SELF RELEASE" was ok. He said sure $150. 50 bucks to jack myself off, NO thanks.

His had offers multiple modalities including deep tissue. I confirmed that he can do deep work since i'm a beefy guy. He

replied back with sure bring $150 for deep work.

I told him I would be passing. His rates seem all over the place as evident with our chat and his reviews. I told him if he charges more for deep that should be in his profile.

Since there were no threads here I wanted to post for others to see and make their own judgement. Just sharing my experience

• 8 months later...

I had contacted him on a recent trip to Dallas....all communication was above board, was willing to do nude massage with MT for 150 which is standard now.....Given his hot pics, I inquired about other services and that was an option too....never met as our schedules never connected and he was all the way out in Carrollton.  Did he move to SF?  I'll have to give him a try....

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...