Time Square Men’s Spa TSMS

sessregny

2 hours ago, spaman said:

I don't recommend Rox - VERY strong upsell, and shorted on time.

When I booked with Rox, no talk of money ever occurred and timing was good. 

Not negating your experience just sharing that’s not always the case!

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2024 at 9:42 AM, Zedren said:

When I booked with Rox, no talk of money ever occurred and timing was good. 

Not negating your experience just sharing that’s not always the case!

Agreed. No talk of money and gave the full 90 min. Just my experience

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/1/2023 at 11:17 AM, EVdude said:

Philip gave a great thera-sensual massage. Super technique. Unfortunately he didn’t think my 85% tip was enough, so never repeated.

Same experience. Philip did not look happy even i tipped 100%.

Walked in today and got Rox. Nice guy, average body, decent (B-) massage for $70 plus tip.  Got the whole hour. After my moment of happiness, he got hotel towels and then finished off with a head massage. 

I visited over the weekend and Shen gave a great massage. I can't say too much here but there were definitely several happy moments during the massage. Evidently, my tip was nice enough that I received a text after leaving from one of the other masseurs. He promised that he would give me a great massage next time I visit and to make sure I text him directly. lol 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2024 at 9:05 PM, urbanfetish said:

I visited over the weekend and Shen gave a great massage. I can't say too much here but there were definitely several happy moments during the massage. Evidently, my tip was nice enough that I received a text after leaving from one of the other masseurs. He promised that he would give me a great massage next time I visit and to make sure I text him directly. lol 

Based on this I went to see him this evening. Definitely enjoyed myself! I tipped VERY generously but I guess it wasn’t enough-nobody texted me afterwards 😂

On 8/7/2024 at 9:05 PM, urbanfetish said:

I tried Shen this weekend and will second this recommendation.  It was, shall we say, more than I expected.  He's definitely a twink in case that is or is not your thing.

19 hours ago, Gr8massage said:

Any particularly skilled and attractive 20s/30s masseurs at TSMS these days?  Feels like it’s been fairly quiet for a while. 

I was there this weekend.  Hadn't been in a while because I shared the view that it had been going downhill.  Seems like it's changed a little for the better.  I saw Shen, but there were two or three other quite attractive masseurs working (sorry, don't know their names).  There are now signs in the rooms with the manager's phone number that ask customers to report anyone asking for large tips.  And the guys answering the phone are friendly. 

2 hours ago, Spursy said:

I was there this weekend.  Hadn't been in a while because I shared the view that it had been going downhill.  Seems like it's changed a little for the better.  I saw Shen, but there were two or three other quite attractive masseurs working (sorry, don't know their names).  There are now signs in the rooms with the manager's phone number that ask customers to report anyone asking for large tips.  And the guys answering the phone are friendly. 

I agree-hadn’t been there in over a year. That’s who I saw too, but curious how some of the other would be there too. I feel like the spa is not getting as much attention on here, and I’d be curious to hear about some of the other guys there.