Time Square Men’s Spa TSMS

sessregny

1 minute ago, gdgd85 said:

I had a solid experience with Timmy last night. Certainly repeatable. Would like to try other twinks here, lol. Glad to see them stepping it up!

I should clarify… spelling it “Timmy” because that’s how he spelled it to me. And he did not have blonde hair… very black. But I saw another guy (who I assume is Phillip) with blonde hair.

Edited by gdgd85

Welp, I made an appointment with Shaun based on this thread, but I walked in right on time and they quickly put me in a room and I later learned it was Alex who did my massage. My bad for not confirming with them I was there to see Shaun. I would not repeat with Alex, it was rushed and nothing to write home about. Session with Timmy was much better.

2 hours ago, gdgd85 said:

Welp, I made an appointment with Shaun based on this thread, but I walked in right on time and they quickly put me in a room and I later learned it was Alex who did my massage. My bad for not confirming with them I was there to see Shaun. I would not repeat with Alex, it was rushed and nothing to write home about. Session with Timmy was much better.

Alex ?Is he a new ?