411 on PRCHORIZOMIGUEL

iveryhotijake
This topic is 856 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When I lived in NYC in the late 90’s/2000’s, Miguel was one of my main hires for years (Reece Rothmeier was the other). When I first met Miguel, he was in his early 20’s, so his age may be only off by a couple of years. He is very masculine with that sexy African-Caribbean swagger (he’s from New Jersey, his father came from Puerto Rico). His dick is a work of art and he knows how to use it very, very well. The sex was fantastic. I considered him a friend as well and even paid for a bed for his apartment in Harlem. Man, the sex was fantastic, oops, I already said that, sorry. I left the city in 2002, but 14 years ago, I flew Miguel to Ohio for a weekend. It was such a great experience to see him again after 12 years. We had a great weekend. Glad to see he is doing well, perhaps I need to check flights to Ohio. So, if you are on the prowl for a HOT, seasoned top with deliciously smooth mocha skin, do not hesitate to consider Miguel.