411- ITALYHUNG

FunGuyUS
This topic is 1003 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

that 1* was not there when i posted this request

The one star review had this comment  "He told me to go to his hotel and when he arrived he had a woman and a child sleeping, which he told me to go to the bathroom ... totally uncomfortable and dirty! I practically take the money out of my hands."

On 6/3/2021 at 10:45 AM, FunGuyUS said:

that 1* was not there when i posted this request

The one star review had this comment  "He told me to go to his hotel and when he arrived he had a woman and a child sleeping, which he told me to go to the bathroom ... totally uncomfortable and dirty! I practically take the money out of my hands."

I feel sorry for you. I have found myself in a similar situation. This is crazy when that happens 

• 6 months later...
29 minutes ago, SHUBEAR said:

It's interesting .. he no longer has an ad on Rentmen .. just Friendboy. I wonder if he's hiding bad reviews? 

Friendboy ITALYHUNG in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA

Possibly. Or he could be just using friendboy because it's free (or was free) for providers. Where RM isn't and can be rather expensive. The problem is I'm certain friendboy doesn't get the same amount of traffic as RM.