• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/23/2022 at 8:50 AM, Rand said:

We’re texting back and forth for some time already. He’s not really a quick responder. Because of that we can’t get together. Anyone got any luck?

Haven’t had any luck. I just gave up after sending him 6 polite follow up texts. Nobody is worth that much of my time.

• 3 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Passionproject said:

But impossible to coordinate with! 

agree.  I’ve met Boy_XXL and it was difficult to get a response & schedule.  He was ok in the appointment, but I wouldn’t repeat because the hassle wasn’t worth it.  It felt like he had another job & this was on the side.  He does OnlyFans too fwiw - and I don’t think it presents him in the best way imo.

Alfonso works as a provider 100% of the time and returns texts promptly & very easy to schedule.  When he’s in NY, he’s usually somewhere where he can host & centrally located.  Alfonso doesn’t do OF. 

9 minutes ago, SouthOfTheBorder said:

agree.  I’ve met Boy_XXL and it was difficult to get a response & schedule.  He was ok in the appointment, but I wouldn’t repeat because the hassle wasn’t worth it.  It felt like he had another job & this was on the side.  He does OnlyFans too fwiw - and I don’t think it presents him in the best way imo.

Alfonso works as a provider 100% of the time and returns texts promptly & very easy to schedule.  When he’s in NY, he’s usually somewhere where he can host & centrally located.  Alfonso doesn’t do OF. 

I’m sorry it didn’t work out with Boy. I agree, Alfonso is a great hire. I’ve seen him twice and both times it was a very good experience. I like talking to him after the sex, too. He’s a smart cookie and well travelled and he can make good conversation. I give Alfonso a 9 and not just because….well, you know. ha ha

4 minutes ago, Cliff said:

I’m sorry it didn’t work out with Boy. I agree, Alfonso is a great hire. I’ve seen him twice and both times it was a very good experience. I like talking to him after the sex, too. He’s a smart cookie and well travelled and he can make good conversation. I give Alfonso a 9 and not just because….well, you know. ha ha

Do you mean AlfonsoXL?