Intel on Boy_XXXL in NYC

NYCgymfit

3 hours ago, edinbrooklyn said:

Re boyxxl, he doesn’t have contact info in his ad., that I can see. I understand how the amount of incoming requests could get overwhelming. But maybe pull your ad. and focus on regulars.

Or reply by saying “I have no time for other clients, take care ” rather than ghosting. It’s the mature, professional, and kind thing to do. Just my thoughts. 

8 hours ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

I had a fun time with Boy_XXXL this week.  He is large and very accommodating.

7 hours ago, Cliff said:

I had a similar experience last fall with Boy_xxxl. He was ready to go, engaged, easy going, and he gave me quite a ride. I plan to see him again, and soon! 

7 hours ago, Passionproject said:

But impossible to coordinate with! 

Boy_XXXL was very easy to contact.  I messaged him on RentMen a few days prior to my trip to New York.  He responded within 24 hours with answers to my brief questions (rate and safer sex) and gave me 2 available days that would work within my date range along with his phone number.  We scheduled a session (a little over a week out) and we gave each other a quick confirmation text the day before.  He showed up to my hotel 10 minutes early, fulfilled all of my requests, and stayed the entire time.

1 hour ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

Boy_XXXL was very easy to contact.  I messaged him on RentMen a few days prior to my trip to New York.  He responded within 24 hours with answers to my brief questions (rate and safer sex) and gave me 2 available days that would work within my date range along with his phone number.  We scheduled a session (a little over a week out) and we gave each other a quick confirmation text the day before.  He showed up to my hotel 10 minutes early, fulfilled all of my requests, and stayed the entire time.

Count your blessings. You got lucky. I will continue to try randomly and hope he’s in a feral mood. 

2 hours ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

Agree.  Was very easy to contact, quick to communicate, and accommodating to meet.  No problems at all.