Mister Supranational

MysticMenace

7 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

I guess the pageant is less than a month away...looking forward to seeing some hotties duke it out with skimpy underwear and well-defined abs.

My favorite thus far: Mister Slovakia

Where is it taking place? Have you ever actually attended the pageant? How much does it cost? I've J/O'd to photos, but never actually attended any male beauty pageant....

8 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

I guess the pageant is less than a month away...looking forward to seeing some hotties duke it out with skimpy underwear and well-defined abs.

My favorite thus far: Mister Slovakia

Sl4.jpg?format=2500w

I admire your good taste @JoeMendoza.

I don’t know why it is, but for a small country the Slovak gene pool is remarkable. A few years ago, London had a regular influx of Slovak working guys. All were lean, muscled and had great abs. Better yet, they were all good kissers, dedicated cocksuckers and devoted bottoms. Happy memories! 😎

4 minutes ago, JoeMendoza said:

And here I thought I was a pageant geek by knowing about Mister Supranational - didn't realize there are folks that actually do a review of the men for the pageant - my guy, Mr. Slovakia didn't make his cut though.

There are several leaderboards online about the contest.... Usually they are picking top 10 in their opinion..... and the latin contestants seem to be making many lists...

I like Morocco, Greece and Colombia. 

I looked it up and it seems the competition takes place in a small town in Poland. It's not clear how to get tickets. Have any of you actually gone? Tried to go? Not going this year, but I've always thought of going to one of these pageants.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 1:48 AM, Unicorn said:

I looked it up and it seems the competition takes place in a small town in Poland. It's not clear how to get tickets. Have any of you actually gone? Tried to go? Not going this year, but I've always thought of going to one of these pageants.

not this year or until after this pandemic has cleared up, but certainly will plan to in the future. either this, mr. international, mr. world, or manhunt international

9 hours ago, purplekow said:

Very few European candidates.  No Italy Sweden.  Norway, Finland, Germany, Portugal. Switzerland, Soviet Union and few African countries represented though there was Togo and Sierra Leone and my favorite South Africa,   I assume these men will become male models

Also no Canada. But what a boatload of male pulchritude. I sorta fell for Togo. And Sierre Leone.

But frankly, I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed.

lol, I wonder if they rehearsed this thing...and where they got the host...

I wished Slovakia did not shave his face, but he still looked hot AF in my book, but I think Colombia, Malta, Peru, Venezuela, and Togo killed it in the modeling competition, and I loved Puerto Rico, Peru, and Poland with their talent.

Edited by JoeMendoza

14 minutes ago, JoeMendoza said:

I wished Slovakia did not shave his face, but he still looked hot AF in my book, but I think Colombia, Malta, Peru, Venezuela, and Togo killed it in the modeling competition, and I loved Puerto Rico, Peru, and Poland with their talent.

Greece looked pretty hot (no pun intended).

Edited by Luv2play

10 hours ago, JoeMendoza said:

Host: The point of this competition is to show their sense of style and personality.

Dominican Republic contestant: I think my discount bin black sweater from H&M and wrinkled pants will do.

19 minutes ago, thedanNYC said:

Host: The point of this competition is to show their sense of style and personality.

Dominican Republic contestant: I think my discount bin black sweater from H&M and wrinkled pants will do.

Hey, DONT knock H&M,  even the discount bin has some good shit !  😏