I have more complaints

Coolwave35
This topic is 998 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello. So I don’t have any complaints I just wanted a title that attracted a bunch of angry posters.  In reality, I love everything about this community so keep up the great work. lol. 

For indulging me with the click, here is a snippet of an encounter I filmed between boulevard man and Jonah Slakes.

https://mega.nz/file/E99XHQ4S#rawxpHjEhTtLv8IKT5RqcojxT_IPctKdjP13caFgBHk

I do have a question though. There are some threads I’m keenly interested in. At the bottom, I click “follow.”  My assumption was that I’d get a notification if anyone posted on said thread. Currently, that isn’t happening. Do I have to enable something, or is that not what the “follow” feature at the bottom of a thread does? 

Thank you!! 

8 hours ago, Coolwave35 said:

I do have a question though. There are some threads I’m keenly interested in. At the bottom, I click “follow.”  My assumption was that I’d get a notification if anyone posted on said thread. Currently, that isn’t happening. Do I have to enable something, or is that not what the “follow” feature at the bottom of a thread does? 

Thank you!! 

Thanks for your question. You do need to enable notifications. Here's how:

1. In the upper right corner of the page you will see your user name and a down-arrow. Click the arrow to display a pull-down menu.
  2. Select "Account Settings"  to display a "Settings" page
  3. To the right of the page you will see a list labeled "Other Settings" and one of them is "Notification Settings"
  4. Click "Notification Settings" and locate "Followed Content"
  5. Click the down-arrow and you will see a list of settings you can enable

Happy configuration!

On 9/25/2021 at 3:00 AM, rvwnsd said:

Thanks for your question. You do need to enable notifications. Here's how:

1. In the upper right corner of the page you will see your user name and a down-arrow. Click the arrow to display a pull-down menu.
  2. Select "Account Settings"  to display a "Settings" page
  3. To the right of the page you will see a list labeled "Other Settings" and one of them is "Notification Settings"
  4. Click "Notification Settings" and locate "Followed Content"
  5. Click the down-arrow and you will see a list of settings you can enable

Happy configuration!

It works it works!!!!  Thank you. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/25/2021 at 8:11 AM, Lucky said:

Having just spent an hour or so enjoying the forums, I have no complaints. I am thankful to have this available to me. But having a complaint once in a while is no bad thing. We all need some constructive criticism on occasion.

Once again I have enjoyed the forums this morning. I hope I don't post too much. I know I am opinionated, but that's part of the fun, getting reactions and all.