NO LOSERS ALLOWED – "I expect an allowance, weekly sex, and a proposal within the year, OnlyFans model reveals".

marylander1940
This topic is 1063 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• marylander1940 changed the title to NO LOSERS ALLOWED – "I expect an allowance, weekly sex, and a proposal within the year, OnlyFans model reveals".

She says in the article:

“...he has to also respect that I’m a girl boss who earns her own money."

Yet:

"I want a dozen roses sent to me at least once a week"

"even though I usually pay for my own nails and pedicures, I would expect him to pay for them at least once a month."

“I also want an allowance to show how much you appreciate me."

“He has to spoil and romance me."

Sounds more like a gold digger. 

Edited by BuffaloKyle

32 minutes ago, BuffaloKyle said:

Sounds more like a gold digger. 

Or a hopeless narcissist.  I have no idea who this woman is, I just saw some of her demands thanks to your post.  Maybe she is so smokin' hot she'll find some guy who will fulfill all her requirements.  But if she were indeed that irresistibly sexy, then I have to wonder why she hasn't already found someone like that.

3 hours ago, marylander1940 said:

I have strict dating rules - I expect an allowance, weekly sex, and a proposal within the year, OnlyFans model reveals (the-sun.com)

OP note: would this work among gay men? What's the difference between her expectations and having a sugar daddy? 

And there are lots of men who say they expect thrice-daily sex w/18 year olds for nothing.

It all comes out in the wash when the market clears. 

Edited by FreshFluff

To answer @marylander1940: Yes, in my opinion she wants a sugar-daddy. And she certainly seems demanding.

I suspect that gay men would be much harder-headed if they were interested in a gay male model. When I looked on Seeking and dated a few guys, I only met one man who was as demanding as this woman. Funnily enough, he was probably the least goodlooking of the guys I met. 

6 hours ago, BSR said:

Or a hopeless narcissist.  I have no idea who this woman is, I just saw some of her demands thanks to your post.  Maybe she is so smokin' hot she'll find some guy who will fulfill all her requirements.  But if she were indeed that irresistibly sexy, then I have to wonder why she hasn't already found someone like that.

Is interesting how Kim Kardashian made women shapely popular again and not just in the XIX portraits. 

11 hours ago, jeezifonly said:

Pretty much everyone here knows a woman. 

The importance of the size of the engagement ring has always been more important to women than the size of the genitals.

These sort of valuations on love are as old as time. 

Hypergamy