Rentmen_VIP in Providence

Lazarus
This topic is 958 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone been with this guy recently? I briefly subscribed to his OnlyFans over a year ago & always found him kind of attractive. However, I remember reading some negative things about him, so lost interest. . He used to go by the name Jason/ Muscle Jason or something similar. It looks like he has morphed some of his pictures & he is closer to 45 than 34. 
I’m wondering if he has cleaned up his act & is a reliable hire now. 

https://rent.men/RENTMEN_VIP/#rmotd

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, JEC said:

27 5-star reviews many with positive comments.....what else is there to know?

Many on here don't trust RM reviews. Their mgt. is famous for removing negative reviews. 

On 11/4/2021 at 9:18 PM, Lazarus said:

Has anyone been with this guy recently? I briefly subscribed to his OnlyFans over a year ago & always found him kind of attractive. However, I remember reading some negative things about him, so lost interest. . He used to go by the name Jason/ Muscle Jason or something similar. It looks like he has morphed some of his pictures & he is closer to 45 than 34. 
I’m wondering if he has cleaned up his act & is a reliable hire now. 

https://rent.men/RENTMEN_VIP/#rmotd

Changing name is a huge red flag...

Meet him in the lobby or a public place, see if there's chemistry and hopefully have fun. Btw you have more providers in Boston and is only 51 minutes away on Amtrak!

Every single one of his pictures has some sort of Photoshop work done, either exaggerating biceps, blurring face to not be identified by facial recognition algorithms, or placing fake abs on his belly. He looks hung in his other pictures but picture #6, besides the obvious fake bathroom background, shows a clear montage on his cock, so the 9" are to be confirmed. I recall some of the bad comments were related to sketchy activities while meeting with clients but I don't remember if there were complaints about him not looking like his pictures.

Edited by lonely_john

18 minutes ago, lonely_john said:

Every single one of his pictures has some sort of Photoshop work done, either exaggerating biceps, blurring face to not be identified by facial recognition algorithms, or placing fake abs on his belly...

Not wanting to gratuitously pile on, but the Photoshopping isn't even very well done.