Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

With a lot of the spas seemingly closing, has anyone had any great experiences lately? I see the 27/HK threads updated mostly, but curious about other spots that have newer masseurs I might have missed. Prefer younger guys of any race, but also find it hot if they're "into" younger Asian guys (me) since I find it makes the experience hotter.

If you want to DM, I can also swap stories on recent experiences at East Men / W Men / 28 Men. (Grandee and New Yorker too, but those closed and New Yorker was the worst. 😐)

Edited by Eustis

On 6/25/2024 at 11:19 AM, Eustis said:

With a lot of the spas seemingly closing, has anyone had any great experiences lately? I see the 27/HK threads updated mostly, but curious about other spots that have newer masseurs I might have missed. Prefer younger guys of any race, but also find it hot if they're "into" younger Asian guys (me) since I find it makes the experience hotter.

If you want to DM, I can also swap stories on recent experiences at East Men / W Men / 28 Men. (Grandee and New Yorker too, but those closed and New Yorker was the worst. 😐)

i highly recommend ken at energy men spa. super friendly and accommodating, great massage technique, and very focused on providing a satisfying experience. he's mid-30s, short, athletic/beefy, asian (thai?). i'm also asian, if that helps.

the only downside is ken only works at energy one day a week (thursday, i think) as he has a full-time job. i try to see him when my schedule allows, and it's always well worth it!

Edited by nycmassageme
typo

1 hour ago, nycmassageme said:

i highly recommend ken at energy men spa. super friendly and accommodating, great massage technique, and very focused on providing a satisfying experience. he's mid-30s, short, athletic/beefy, asian (thai?). i'm also asian, if that helps.

the only downside is ken only works at energy one day a week (thursday, i think) as he has a full-time job. i try to see him when my schedule allows, and it's always well-worth it!

Cool, thanks for the rec. I usually avoid Energy because the quality is so hit-or-miss, but I know individual guys can be different. Will check him out!

16 minutes ago, mercury732 said:

Does anyone know of a legit spa in Manhattan where you may or may not get any extras? I like the thrill of the unknown. Please feel free to dm

Fifth Avenue Men’s Spa kind of feels like this. Very professional and legit massages (not to mention clean and relaxing space) and always feels like you never know where it might go 

Hi dudes

getting more interested in the massage scene and all the options available to us in our city… I’ve visited New Yorker once and am thinking about my next massage.

can you PM some top recommendations for your best experiences around the city? I want my world rocked 

On 5/24/2024 at 9:42 PM, urbanfetish said:

A google map search for the one on 39th leads to a guy named Pizh, who has been reviewed here several times. Lots of info found via the search function on this site using that name. 

It’d an office building. Dude works in a small room that he must rent. Don’t know how manny masseurs use it. The guy I got did not look like the photo of Pizh, at least not to me. But photos are like that some times. 

Does anyone have experience at Batman Men's Spa near Union Square? I walked by last week and there was a muscular Asian guy hanging outside. He was wearing tight shorts that were somewhat wet so you could clearly see his package. Seemed to be advertising. I'm interested but the spa never seems to come up. 

3 hours ago, TaintRight said:

Does anyone have experience at Batman Men's Spa near Union Square? I walked by last week and there was a muscular Asian guy hanging outside. He was wearing tight shorts that were somewhat wet so you could clearly see his package. Seemed to be advertising. I'm interested but the spa never seems to come up. 

I went once. He started upselling halfway through and the massage wasn't that great but there was a very cute muscular guy with a tank top in the lobby area when I was leaving, so I would go back to try him but I didn't catch his name. 

8 minutes ago, TaintRight said:

Sounds like Times Square Men's Spa is also a good option. I'm thinking of trying them today instead of the Batman Spa. Has anyone been to Time Square spa and have a recommendation on who to see? Or who NOT to see? Rates seem reasonable at $100 for 90 min 

Been reading up on it here but some of the guys said it's not as good as it once was. Might end session a little early, entrance is sometimes a little sketchy. Haven't tried it myself but would give it a shot.

But they mention Alven, Kenny, Rox. I read that you can get 4-hands there too.

12 minutes ago, june said:

Been reading up on it here but some of the guys said it's not as good as it once was. Might end session a little early, entrance is sometimes a little sketchy. Haven't tried it myself but would give it a shot.

But they mention Alven, Kenny, Rox. I read that you can get 4-hands there too.

Much appreciated. I think I'll give it a try and see what's up. Will report back

3 hours ago, TaintRight said:

Much appreciated. I think I'll give it a try and see what's up. Will report back

Soooo..went to Times Square Men's Spa today. It was pretty easy to find right off 44/9. They greeted me promptly and got me settled in a room. The room was lit with a dim bluish light setting good ambience. There was an a/c unit in the room that kept it very comfortable. Light music playing. The room looked clean and all seemed well. There's a bathroom to use before you get started but don't think a shower was available. 

The masseur was very sweet, had good flow and decent technique. I think I'll ask for more pressure next time but he got the job done sufficiently. Cute masseur and I left very happy.