Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

With a lot of the spas seemingly closing, has anyone had any great experiences lately? I see the 27/HK threads updated mostly, but curious about other spots that have newer masseurs I might have missed. Prefer younger guys of any race, but also find it hot if they're "into" younger Asian guys (me) since I find it makes the experience hotter.

If you want to DM, I can also swap stories on recent experiences at East Men / W Men / 28 Men. (Grandee and New Yorker too, but those closed and New Yorker was the worst. 😐)

Edited by Eustis

On 6/25/2024 at 11:19 AM, Eustis said:

With a lot of the spas seemingly closing, has anyone had any great experiences lately? I see the 27/HK threads updated mostly, but curious about other spots that have newer masseurs I might have missed. Prefer younger guys of any race, but also find it hot if they're "into" younger Asian guys (me) since I find it makes the experience hotter.

If you want to DM, I can also swap stories on recent experiences at East Men / W Men / 28 Men. (Grandee and New Yorker too, but those closed and New Yorker was the worst. 😐)

i highly recommend ken at energy men spa. super friendly and accommodating, great massage technique, and very focused on providing a satisfying experience. he's mid-30s, short, athletic/beefy, asian (thai?). i'm also asian, if that helps.

the only downside is ken only works at energy one day a week (thursday, i think) as he has a full-time job. i try to see him when my schedule allows, and it's always well-worth it!

1 hour ago, nycmassageme said:

i highly recommend ken at energy men spa. super friendly and accommodating, great massage technique, and very focused on providing a satisfying experience. he's mid-30s, short, athletic/beefy, asian (thai?). i'm also asian, if that helps.

the only downside is ken only works at energy one day a week (thursday, i think) as he has a full-time job. i try to see him when my schedule allows, and it's always well-worth it!

Cool, thanks for the rec. I usually avoid Energy because the quality is so hit-or-miss, but I know individual guys can be different. Will check him out!