Spas in NYC

Guy Fawkes

On 7/2/2024 at 7:49 AM, Minimer said:

I tried HK for the first time and requested Danny. I may never go to anyone else! I asked for a soft touch and it was amazing from beginning to end.

Danny is amazing if you like twinky guys ❤️

On 10/30/2023 at 7:54 AM, Roger Smith said:

Has anyone here had experience with Spa27?  In particular Rodrigo?

I had a very surprising experience that I'm not sure what to make of.  Would love to discuss privately if someone doesn't mind.

I've tried to book Rodrigo on two occasions. Both times, I called ahead and booked in advance. When I showed up for the appointment (on time), I was greeted at the front desk and taken into the room to wait. On both occasions, Rodrigo came in and told me he couldn’t do the massage. 

The first time, he said it was because he had his wisdom teeth out and couldn’t perform the massage, as he was only supposed to be working the front desk. The second time, he again said he was only supposed to be working the front desk and that the person who answered the phone had booked him by accident.

My question is this: why was he listed on the schedule? Clearly, I won’t be booking with him again, and to be honest, this experience makes me hesitant to return at all.

---

9 hours ago, sexyfit said:

I've tried to book Rodrigo on two occasions. Both times, I called ahead and booked in advance. When I showed up for the appointment (on time), I was greeted at the front desk and taken into the room to wait. On both occasions, Rodrigo came in and told me he couldn’t do the massage. 

The first time, he said it was because he had his wisdom teeth out and couldn’t perform the massage, as he was only supposed to be working the front desk. The second time, he again said he was only supposed to be working the front desk and that the person who answered the phone had booked him by accident.

My question is this: why was he listed on the schedule? Clearly, I won’t be booking with him again, and to be honest, this experience makes me hesitant to return at all.

---

Is this the tall athletic Rodrigo that used to work at Shangri-la in 2019 (and speaks fluent English)? How odd he came in personally to tell you he couldn't do the massage (instead of another masseur just telling you he wasn't available) 

12 hours ago, Nyc000here said:

Any one tried Kenny or timi at time square men? If so any details you can provide? 

Husband went to Kevin. Very erotic. Apparently Kevin slipped a finger in. (Maybe more). 

19 hours ago, bcamair said:

Here's my to-do list.

Andoni at 27

Danny at 27

Chuck at Paris

Reply or DM with details if you think I'm making a mistake.

Is Andoni working at 27? I saw he was for a week but doesn’t seem to be this week

I found Ciao Studio in Flushing on 161st street and 46th avenue. I thought it was fake based on barely any info on google, and it seemed in the middle of nowhere, but lots of other massage places in the area, assuming all females. Place wasn’t bad, although they made rooms out of shelving units and curtains. The guy Kurt was nice, maybe late 20s, kinda nerdy cute, Decent sensual massage. Anyone else been?

5 hours ago, jmkblnd1 said:

I found Ciao Studio in Flushing on 161st street and 46th avenue. I thought it was fake based on barely any info on google, and it seemed in the middle of nowhere, but lots of other massage places in the area, assuming all females. Place wasn’t bad, although they made rooms out of shelving units and curtains. The guy Kurt was nice, maybe late 20s, kinda nerdy cute, Decent sensual massage. Anyone else been?

Can you provide a website? I'm near there. Would love to know more, but I can't find them via Google or Yelp.

On 8/4/2024 at 8:15 PM, Bouzi said:

Anyone knows where does the tall Brazilian Rodrigo work currently ? The one who used to be at Shangrila?

I think he's working either at 27 Spa or HK. Both spas are from the same owner and there's a Rodrigo on their list of masseurs that mentions that Rodrigo used to work at Shangri-la. But you have to call to check which of the 2 spas he's at. 

Visiting NY in a couple weeks. Seems 27 men and HK are fan favorites more or less. Curious about the other places, like which is the most popular or best 24 hour spa to visit late night. Thinking I'd like to hit the spa after a show one or two of the nights. 

52 minutes ago, columbuslaw123 said:

I rarely carry cash on me. And while I'm able to get cash when in mood for a massage it could be sus to my partner of larger withdrawals from shared accounts. What spas take credit cards for service and tip?

Cash is king especially when it comes to visiting your favorite masseur at a spa.  I always pay my masseurs in cash whether it be at a spa or a private masseur.  Don't even think of using a charge card for the masseur's tip if you want to leave happy.  You should have your own account with $$$$ that you can spend anyway you want.  No one will hold me on a leash.  If you are a kept man, that may be a different story.  

15 minutes ago, Redwine56 said:

Cash is king especially when it comes to visiting your favorite masseur at a spa.  I always pay my masseurs in cash whether it be at a spa or a private masseur.  Don't even think of using a charge card for the masseur's tip if you want to leave happy.  You should have your own account with $$$$ that you can spend anyway you want.  No one will hold me on a leash.  If you are a kept man, that may be a different story.  

I agree. The only spa where I used to use a credit card, I would always tell them I was going to leave that amount on the credit card. But cash is so much easier. If you truly can't get cash via an ATM, this might sound a little off, but go to a bank and get a cash advance for $500... there will be a fee, sure, but you could have your cash handy.

3 hours ago, VersOral said:

Visiting NY in a couple weeks. Seems 27 men and HK are fan favorites more or less. Curious about the other places, like which is the most popular or best 24 hour spa to visit late night. Thinking I'd like to hit the spa after a show one or two of the nights. 

The only 24 hours spa I am familiar with is 28 men spa. 

2 hours ago, JayinHKNYC said:

I agree. The only spa where I used to use a credit card, I would always tell them I was going to leave that amount on the credit card. But cash is so much easier. If you truly can't get cash via an ATM, this might sound a little off, but go to a bank and get a cash advance for $500... there will be a fee, sure, but you could have your cash handy.

Most places also take Venmo. Way easier. 

6 hours ago, Redwine56 said:

I think it’s more on paying card for service but tip with cash. If that’s the case , HK, 27, and any others take card for the service it self?