Anyone coming to Hustlaball Vegas in Jan?

Needahulk
This topic is 931 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

47 minutes ago, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

Plus, based on who's producing it and where the main event is happening, I wouldn't call this an A-rate show.

true....I don't know about the event producers' reputations, but the main hotel is not inspiring.....have driven by it many times as I exit I-15 at Sahara....tight little piece of land, small pool, not much room and open space.......see if this aerial shot opens up.......

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Artisan+Hotel+Boutique/@36.1437213,-115.1704122,209m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m8!3m7!1s0x80c8c40a6ee23f97:0xd8fcccba344e0424!5m2!4m1!1i2!8m2!3d36.143717!4d-115.169865?hl=en&authuser=0

Just now, Benjamin_Nicholas said:

I'd tend to agree.  

Having been to all of their events at some point, the Berlin show was by far the most debaucherous. 

HustlaBall Vegas has always been just an S&M event:  STAND AND MODEL.

First time I've encountered the term debaucherous, but it is what I would expect in Berlin. Twenty years ago I spent 10 days in Berlin and that would describe my experience. 20 years on, I wouldn't have the stamina for a repeat. Nice to reflect back on though.