bunch of He-Men in NY! Hilarious profiles. Is this a russian gang?

MmM
This topic is 1002 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

8 hours ago, manmed said:

A Russian gang?

Yes, the Marvelovich Super Heroes edition:  Conmen 2021.

Edited by Wanderoz

On 12/20/2021 at 8:34 PM, liubit said:

I had a great laugh reading their profiles. Whoever wrote them deserves at least an award in creative writing. 

"I spent my youth years in harsh Russia, surviving in the cold and tempering my character as a man. And in the end, when people came to the Western world, they saw the embodiment of God in me, the ideal of the human form, people began to fall on their knees at my feet just begging for the opportunity to touch perfection."

Tell me about it.  Although the grammar and flow could be better (indicates an ESL).

Edited by DrownedBoy

3 hours ago, DrownedBoy said:

"I spent my youth years in harsh Russia, surviving in the cold and tempering my character as a man. And in the end, when people came to the Western world, they saw the embodiment of God in me, the ideal of the human form, people began to fall on their knees at my feet just begging for the opportunity to touch perfection."

Tell me about it.  Although the grammar and flow could be better (indicates an ESL).

I would laugh too except for the memory of a Russian lad I had a fling with about 45 years ago. I still have a picture of him that he gave me. Taken while lying on a bed in shorts and t-shirt. Just a gorgeous hunk. 

Well, it is Christmas...

Fall on your knees

Oh hear the angel voices

Oh night divine...