Beware of JCMassageVisitor

ptownboy

This guy has been around for close to 10 years under various names. Plenty of bad experiences reported here, and a departed forum member shared details with me privately.  The summary: Dishonest. Did not provide the services he'd agreed to. Hostile. Behaved erratically. Either a substance abuser or mentally ill. 

There is nothing wrong with screwing back the particularly nasty ones that screw you, waste your time, don't deliver what they promise, or similar. It's not that difficult to set up an appointment from a new number and then simply not show up, and give them an appropriate message 15-20 minutes into the supposed appointment. Yeah, rentmasseur has to be on their side and delete reviews because they pay them, but their "business model" is quite vulnerable and they need to understand that. If they do this routinely they can't figure out who did this to them, an you are not likely to see them ever again anyway. In many ways, this is community service. If more people did this, there would be fewer scammers.

He was one of the first masseurs I ever hired, dating from a time when I really wasn’t sure what to expect, and I saw him a total of 3 or 4 times.  My experiences were mixed, but I’ve sworn him off (and I don’t feel very tempted to backtrack on that).  Happy to share more info privately.