MiddleEasternTop

CaliMuscle
This topic is 783 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bumping this up. 

This gent is scheduled to be on NYC for 2 weeks in August. While he tics a number of my boxes, some info contained in his profile or missing all together raise a concern or two. 

For any who have met, engaged him - is he fully interactive, engaged during a session? Does he have limitations or any “no-go’s” in terms of activities or types he’s into? Handsome face? While it wouldn’t factor in engaging him, I am curious whether he is Middle Eastern or Russian? 🤷🏼‍♂️

As ever, any intel is appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you prefer. 

Thanks!
BBD 

On 7/18/2022 at 12:03 PM, BtmBearDad said:

Bumping this up. 

This gent is scheduled to be on NYC for 2 weeks in August. While he tics a number of my boxes, some info contained in his profile or missing all together raise a concern or two. 

For any who have met, engaged him - is he fully interactive, engaged during a session? Does he have limitations or any “no-go’s” in terms of activities or types he’s into? Handsome face? While it wouldn’t factor in engaging him, I am curious whether he is Middle Eastern or Russian? 🤷🏼‍♂️

As ever, any intel is appreciated. Feel free to PM me if you prefer. 

Thanks!
BBD 

MiddleEasternTop was phenomenal in the sack. While more of a dom top and not much of a passionate kisser. There's a bit of a surprise but I'll let you experience it for yourself :)

I'd definitely recommend... a bit on the pricy end $500/hr but he's worth it. He's 100% middle eastern lol. 

7 minutes ago, BtmBearDad said:

Thanks, @CaliMuscle! 😀

Fingers crossed schedules align 🤞🏻 Based on your words, I think he’d be perfect! 

“A little bit of a surprise” you say? Colour me intrigued! Not even a hint? 😉

BBD 

No hints. :) I can't spill his secrets that would just be inconsiderate hehe. 

His dick points straight up and gets VERY hard though. I was a bit nervous when I saw and felt it and his mushroom head is big.

Edited by CaliMuscle

• 2 weeks later...
Guest davebk

He was a great hire - though I think his rate was only 300 when I saw him.  I know I didn't pay 500.

I took him more as almost a "straight alpha guy" experience for sure, fairly dom and much more about the animal side of being with me.  I had no complaints about that at all, but I agree with @CaliMuscle that the minimal kissing lacked passion.  

Easy to be with for sure, and I imagine he puts a real pounding on guys (we didn't go there).  He definitely delivered though.