The New Condom ???

Godiva
This topic is 8209 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The REAL story behind Reality Condoms

Good lord...the Reality Condom has been around for years. The best way to find out it they work for you is to go buy a couple (or better yet, go to an STD clinic--most clinics give them out for free).

It's just another option to protect yourself--some people like them, some people don't.

I can also add this note to the discussion: The "female condom" was originally designed mostly for gay men, but the FDA wouldn't approve it for men to use. The reason? Because anal sex was and is still illegal in many states. Unbelievable, but true. They couldn't approve a device which would encourage illegal behavior in some parts of the country.

I actually have a copy of the original instructions on how to use the "Aegis Condom," as it was first named. It's sad to read the instructions, in a way, because although it's wonderful to see that it was meant exclusively for anal sex, I can't help but wonder how many lives would have been saved if it had been approved. Granted, people who want to bareback probably would have done it without condoms no matter what, but this at least would have given everyone another option.

If you'd like to read the full story about the Aegis Condom and how and why it was denied approval, go to http://www.aegis.com/news/misc/1996/BAR60201.html

Cheers everyone,

Marko

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Tampa Yankee

>For a large regular condom, Trojan Magnum is about the

>biggest and more comfortable for the more "well endowed"

Nope... Trojan Magnum XL is the biggest... Wish I could fill those shoes. :-) but I know someone who does! ;-)

Archived