Flakes gonna flake

rustyrex
This topic is 845 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

AARRGH!!!  I got flaked on again from a provider!!! I’m having the worst luck with finding dependable providers.  It’s like this year is looking bleak to even get someone dependable to meet.  It’s my birthday weekend and figured I’d give myself a gift that I always enjoy, some good company.  Unfortunately the massage was strictly a massage (which really disappointed me) despite our history of doing extra, the rent guy cancelled on me a couple hours before we were to meet up and the other guys I’ve contacted aren’t responding or are playing games with me and one wanted an obscene amount of money for 1 hour of time.  I don’t get it….is this the new normal?  I was going to travel to another city (Phoenix) but my budget is a little constrained…and it’s too pricey to stay in a decent hotel in a decent part of town.  I’m totally bummed out.  Sigh…..maybe I’ll have better luck with the ladies?

2 hours ago, rustyrex said:

AARRGH!!!  I got flaked on again from a provider!!! I’m having the worst luck with finding dependable providers.  It’s like this year is looking bleak to even get someone dependable to meet.  It’s my birthday weekend and figured I’d give myself a gift that I always enjoy, some good company.  Unfortunately the massage was strictly a massage (which really disappointed me) despite our history of doing extra, the rent guy cancelled on me a couple hours before we were to meet up and the other guys I’ve contacted aren’t responding or are playing games with me and one wanted an obscene amount of money for 1 hour of time.  I don’t get it….is this the new normal?  I was going to travel to another city (Phoenix) but my budget is a little constrained…and it’s too pricey to stay in a decent hotel in a decent part of town.  I’m totally bummed out.  Sigh…..maybe I’ll have better luck with the ladies?

Don't you worry, keep texting them or try to call them, you'll find someone.

Obscene amount of money? 

Where do you live? Maybe we could give you some suggestions about local guys.