Preview the New "Company of Men" Site Theme

RadioRob
This topic is 923 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

When the new www.companyofmen.org domain launches on Sunday, we will also have a new site theme based on the new logo chosen by our members.  

The moderators have been helping me put the new look and feel through the paces and I'm excited to be able to share it with you.  

If you would like to take a sneak peak at what's coming....  scroll to the bottom of the site and click on "Theme".  Choose the new "Company of Men (Light)" option.

image.png

The new design has many mobile optimizations, including a new sticky footer, better new content indicators on the homepage, AND the ability for you to pick your own background.

To do this, simply click on the "Chooser" once using the new theme. 

image.png  

Once you click it, you will see some of the options available:

image.png

You can switch back to the original theme by choosing "Legacy M4M (Default)" down below.  :) 

I like it. Takes advantage of my wider monitor. One observation, there doesn't seem to be different highlighting of forums I've read completely vs forums that I have not?  That's very helpful to me.  within a forum, the highlighting of read vs unread threads is intact.

Edited by poolboy48220

47 minutes ago, poolboy48220 said:

I like it. Takes advantage of my wider monitor. One observation, there doesn't seem to be different highlighting of forums I've read completely vs forums that I have not?  That's very helpful to me.  within a forum, the highlighting of read vs unread threads is intact.

As I look at it, the icon to the left of the form name in the list (the rectangle with the two speech bubbles in it) is coloured for forums that have unread content and greyed out where you've read them. The text isn't bold the way it is for unread threads within the forum views.

2 hours ago, mike carey said:

As I look at it, the icon to the left of the form name in the list (the rectangle with the two speech bubbles in it) is coloured for forums that have unread content and greyed out where you've read them. The text isn't bold the way it is for unread threads within the forum views.

How'd I miss that? 🙂

This topic is 923 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.