LouisBvlgari, name changer? Real?

glutes
This topic is 849 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• + glutes changed the title to LouisBvlgari, name changer? Real?

Glutes jumps on another grenade.

He is for-real. However the pics are old, he is not a smooth Twink - more a 28-30 year old  solid muscle boy who does some shaving and/or clipping.  After doing the MUF (and him counting the donation in front of me), he asked "you want an hour, right?" (Heavens, that's what I just paid you for. Duh) Responding in the affirmative, he set a timer for 60 minutes. He is an age shaver, but not a timer shaver. (Credit due)

Señor Bvgari's AirBNB in the Castro District is  rather unique, a basement studio in a garage. The wall facing the bed was adorned with 4 large pink balloons that spelled out C.U.N.T.  I was more than thrilled looking at this art work  while we played.

Enquired about a overnight, it would run from 11PM to 7AM, 2K MUF baby!

31 minutes ago, glutes said:

Glutes jumps on another grenade.

He is for-real. However the pics are old, he is not a smooth Twink - more a 28-30 year old  solid muscle boy who does some shaving and/or clipping.  After doing the MUF (and him counting the donation in front of me), he asked "you want an hour, right?" (Heavens, that's what I just paid you for. Duh) Responding in the affirmative, he set a timer for 60 minutes. He is an age shaver, but not a timer shaver. (Credit due)

Señor Bvgari's AirBNB in the Castro District is  rather unique, a basement studio in a garage. The wall facing the bed was adorned with 4 large pink balloons that spelled out C.U.N.T.  I was more than thrilled looking at this art work  while we played.

Enquired about a overnight, it would run from 11PM to 7AM, 2K MUF baby!

Leave his muff out of this.

Kevin Slater

• 1 month later...