Condom and bareback discrepancy

Wolfer

2 hours ago, blck37 said:

Had a provider who top me with condom but bottom for another provider raw, all during a 3s play. Now that was funny to say the least 🤣

He may have been on Prep to stop HIV, but wanted to limit his chances of catching gonorrhea in his penis from the bacteria in a man's ass.  Catching gonorrhea in the ass or throat is often asymptomatic, but it is painful to catch in the penis.

1 hour ago, Vegas_Millennial said:

He may have been on Prep to stop HIV, but wanted to limit his chances of catching gonorrhea in his penis from the bacteria in a man's ass.  Catching gonorrhea in the ass or throat is often asymptomatic, but it is painful to catch in the penis.

It's also possible that he's super sensitive when topping so likes to wear a condom so he can last longer (I've know some guys like this).  Another possibility is that he prefers a condom when topping in case the bottom isn't thoroughly cleaned and he'd rather have an "accident" appear on a condom he's wearing than on his penis. 

5 hours ago, blck37 said:

Had a provider who top me with condom but bottom for another provider raw, all during a 3s play. Now that was funny to say the least 🤣

Possibly he knew and trusted the other provider. Also, sometimes if topping a client who might not be great a douching (perhaps it’s a new client or someone experimenting) there’s some er…mess. He might prefer to have a condom on just in case of that, especially if he’s large. Speaking from experience 😂

58 minutes ago, LookingAround said:

Easiest solution: Apertude shot once every two months. 
As a regular Grindr user and sex club goer I can tell you 99% of gay guys don't use condoms that I encounter. The convo here sounds like convent discussions. 

Agreed - I have a chronic condition that keeps me from taking oral prep, but Apertude gets around that.

On 8/25/2024 at 10:27 AM, BenjaminNicholas said:

PrEP works when you take it as directed.  These people don't.  They're idiots.

The pills work well.  Cabenuva even better. 

The active ingredient has been in circulation long enough for us to know that.

Trusting science isn't the issue here.

Edit:  I don't want to give anyone wrong info when it comes to PrEP.

I said Cabenuva above and meant Apretude.  

Sorry about that guys.

3 hours ago, LookingAround said:

Easiest solution: Apertude shot once every two months. 
As a regular Grindr user and sex club goer I can tell you 99% of gay guys don't use condoms that I encounter. The convo here sounds like convent discussions. 

If being in a convent prevents me from getting an STI, you can call me Sister Mister.

11 hours ago, ShortCutie7 said:

That is one of my main reasons for not being on PreP and being a “condom n*zi”- I have the same doctor as my family, and my (very infrequent) sexual activity is nobody’s business.  I’m on one med (for an unrelated condition), and that’s one more med than I’d like to be taking.

Yeah when I was out of commission for a few months.after surgery, I debated "donating" my extra pills to a married friend who doesn't take it because he doesn't want his wife seeing it on the insurance.

44 minutes ago, sniper said:

Weird thing is they don't have sex anymore and she knows he's gay. But I guess their deal is don't talk and don't get caught.

That sucks for both of them!  The family I’m referring to in my post is both of my parents (who I take care of)… I’ve never actively pretended to be straight (never dated etc) but don’t need my doctor and parents to know that I like cock.

Edited by ShortCutie7
Clarified

On 8/26/2024 at 10:52 PM, sniper said:

Yeah when I was out of commission for a few months.after surgery, I debated "donating" my extra pills to a married friend who doesn't take it because he doesn't want his wife seeing it on the insurance.

Did you do it? 

He could also buy it from all day chemist. Go tell him!

tavin_em.png.f8e1839b7ffa8450d3536996d278994c.png

Edited by marylander1940