Man goes back in time to blow his younger self (and his dad walks in)

This topic is 797 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Apparently there is a scene in THE TIME TRAVELER'S WIFE that is causing some clutching of pearls and bunching of panties.  I don't watch the show but I think it's a work of fiction.

https://nypost.com/2022/05/25/time-travelers-wife-fans-shocked-by-disturbing-oral-sex-scene/

Theo James Biography - Facts, Childhood, Family Life & Achievements

Edited by samhexum
just for the hell of it

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking at the bigger picture, what exactly is this show about.   Steven Moffat (“Doctor Who,” “Sherlock”) adapted “The Time Traveler’s Wife” into an HBO series because he’s a fan of the book.  `NYPost

I understand that the blow job scene is straight out of the book that this show is based on, so I like the way the author's mind focused on what a young man might do if given the opportunity.  

What caught my attention is how handsome Theo James is and how often he's naked.   Yeah, I know, that sounds pretty shallow.   But also Steven Moffat has a way that appeals.  

spacer.png

• 2 weeks later...

FYI, Theo James was not in the teen BJ scene in the HBO/MAX series. The actor portraying the teenage Henry (Brian Altemus) plays both in the aforementioned scene where his father catches him giving head to himself, (one just a few hours in the future!) though it’s done with good taste because one is under the covers but pops out when his dad comes into his room unexpectedly!

image.thumb.jpeg.bba64c8225b59a5126a4e1c3474801f4.jpeg

Brian Altemus

TruHart1 😎

To the best of my recollection, though this scene was definitely a part of the original novel, it was not portrayed in the theatrical film. I may be mistaken, since I haven’t seen that film since I saw it in the theater back when it was first released in 2009.

TruHart1 😎