Couldn’t Climax

rustyrex
This topic is 833 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I’m having the worst luck with playmates.  Maybe it’s my expectations or the experience is starting to mess with my mind.  I met up with a guy this past weekend and the first time we met….OMG…it was good….although a rocky start to the experience.  That should’ve kept me away but I had went through so much trouble just to meet up.  The sex was amazing, so much so he came 3 times and even hit the high notes as I wore him out.  I enjoyed our time together.  A couple days later he reached to see if we could meet up again.  I said sure and it was still good but after he came the second time…he rested gathered his composure and threw me out.  I didn’t even have a chance to climax like I wanted and ended up finishing up as he was cleaning up in the bathroom.  I felt mortified and he really didn’t care.  I guess I’m putting too much thought into him….there was a time that I would do my thing, climax and leave…but I wanted a little more this time.  We even communicated this prior to the second meeting.  He demanded the payment up front, despite meeting me before.  I don’t know the warning signs were there but again driving all that way to meet up I didn’t want it to be for nothing.   

I think I may start sticking to a one and done policy.  I’d like a regular guy but it seems like my luck just isn’t allowing such a thing…

On 6/11/2022 at 7:32 PM, rustyrex said:

I’m having the worst luck with playmates.  Maybe it’s my expectations or the experience is starting to mess with my mind.  I met up with a guy this past weekend and the first time we met….OMG…it was good….although a rocky start to the experience.  That should’ve kept me away but I had went through so much trouble just to meet up.  The sex was amazing, so much so he came 3 times and even hit the high notes as I wore him out.  I enjoyed our time together.  A couple days later he reached to see if we could meet up again.  I said sure and it was still good but after he came the second time…he rested gathered his composure and threw me out.  I didn’t even have a chance to climax like I wanted and ended up finishing up as he was cleaning up in the bathroom.  I felt mortified and he really didn’t care.  I guess I’m putting too much thought into him….there was a time that I would do my thing, climax and leave…but I wanted a little more this time.  We even communicated this prior to the second meeting.  He demanded the payment up front, despite meeting me before.  I don’t know the warning signs were there but again driving all that way to meet up I didn’t want it to be for nothing.   

I think I may start sticking to a one and done policy.  I’d like a regular guy but it seems like my luck just isn’t allowing such a thing…

...sorry to have read about your disappointed second play session. The man definitely did you wrong, so try not to give it too much thought, for your thinking about it makes the situation worst.  Move on.  Over the years,  I've had more positive experiences than not, and those men who similarly did to me what the man did to you-- I moved on and explored and have enjoyed more than not.  

When you further explore, you'll know if the man wants to see you again, for more likely than not, he'll relay that he'd like to see you again.  That has been my experience; thus I've stuck with the same guys for a few years and have been lucky.  When we've ceased seeing each other, it has been my ceasing to reconnect.

My go-to-guy in the San Francisco Bay Area has given me a remarkable time each time that we've been together during the past five years.  Each time that we've played, he's gone beyond my expectations.  Two months ago I hired him for 1.5; because he and I haven't been together in almost 2 years, he was beyond pleasurable.  In fact, while he was fucking me, he was so intense that I asked him to stop, for I could have had a heart attack although I do NOT have ANY heart problems. The next day I sent him an email at RentMen thanking him and apologizing; he took it in stride and welcome my company in the future.

In closing-- there are some men whom you'd like to see often and some for only once.  So keep this in mind.  The right fit will occur.

Remember men who have sex with men are a still a minority in the US. 
In that minority is another minority, who do so in exchange for money.

And in that minority of a minority, there is one more sub-group: The ones who love their work.

Chemistry is a crap shoot. No substitute for it, though. 
image.gif.5b6d07a5db5ef2998105820a3310aee7.gif