Kids' Animated Series 'Bluey'

This topic is 818 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ok, I'm not a big viewer of children's TV shows, but the animated series 'Bluey', about a blue heeler cattle dog pup, produced for our ABC, has been sort of in the back of my mind for some time. I haven't watched a single episode but this tweet and the accompanying thread has me thinking I should start. This is the text of the tweet that sets off the conversation:

I chose a Bluey ep at random to see what the fuss was about. In it, Bluey's aunt can't have kids so has a hard time visiting them. Holy hell. Are they all beautiful short films about life's hardships? I thought it was gonna be “this is a triangle”, “we saw a duck” baloney.

I understand it is available in the US either on a TV station or a streaming service but I don't know which one. Has anyone been watching it?

https://twitter.com/costaavg/status/1543914398984548352?s=20&t=BLMqGNTVfxWMvEfUQDLu7w