Recent report from Montreal

Despardo

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, gn233 said:

I've lived here since 2017, you are hyping it up a bit too much. You are basing everything based on two visits, years apart lol. Yes things are better than they have been in the past few covid years but nothing is like how it used to be years ago. Nothing has really changed either in terms of getting anything extra. If a dancer does do something extra, they still have to be pretty discreet as the bar doesn't want to get in trouble for that. It's not a brothel. 

The quality of Stock dancers is a joke, 99% of the guys wouldn't have even got an audition back in the day. Once Jasper goes, they really have nothing left IMO. 

All the strip clubs now are frequently full of loud women, I was using the urinal in the tiny Campus backroom last week when one walked in with her small dog. She was waiting for the one stall to open. It told her women have their own restroom upstairs but she didn't seem to wanna walk up there. So just had to piss next to a woman and her dog.

Agree fully with your post. 

Montreal is not the same as it was years ago. 

The fact that women are allowed (sometimes in large numbers) to participate in the strip clubs is distracting.  After all, the original purpose behind the strip clubs was for gays to enjoy. 

Having a large quantity of women in the audience is not the intended purpose of the gay strip club. 

The example cited in the above post where a woman came to use the mens lavatory and brought her dog with her, is something that would not have happened several years ago.  It is certainly inappropriate. 

I remember the good old days when I went to Montreal a few time each month.  Then  negative changes came and the draw to visit there dwindled to only once or twice each year.  

Edited by coriolis888
clarity

5 hours ago, gn233 said:

I've lived here since 2017, you are hyping it up a bit too much. You are basing everything based on two visits, years apart lol. Yes things are better than they have been in the past few covid years but nothing is like how it used to be years ago. Nothing has really changed either in terms of getting anything extra. If a dancer does do something extra, they still have to be pretty discreet as the bar doesn't want to get in trouble for that. It's not a brothel. 

The quality of Stock dancers is a joke, 99% of the guys wouldn't have even got an audition back in the day. Once Jasper goes, they really have nothing left IMO. 

All the strip clubs now are frequently full of loud women, I was using the urinal in the tiny Campus bathroom last week when one walked in with her small dog. She was waiting for the one stall to open. It told her women have their own restroom upstairs but she didn't seem to wanna walk up there. So just had to piss next to a woman and her dog.

This is why I prefer Johnson's in Wilton Manors.  Even though full nudity is not allowed, management's handling of women patrons is appreciated.

Still, be thankful you have three male strip clubs for gay men. In Las Vegas, we have none.

Just had my first visit to Campus. It was a Wednesday. The men there are hotter than at Spunk and Adonis in NYC by like a lot. (I should note I live in NYC and go out to Spunk and Adonis a lot.) And there's a lot more nudity. The booths are more spacious and comfortable than any club in NYC. Every dancer there was a mouth-watering muscle god. I too got too many dances lol. Max and Charles in particular showed me a real good time. Crowd was light but it had rained all day and night. Many dancers said Wednesdays are typically a great night. It did start to pick up around 10:30 - 11pm. Anyway, I'm here in MTL on a family vacation and trying hard to not sneak away again tonight

@Bmxman Welcome to the Montreal/Campus fan club!

I hope you can find a way to sneak in. I can’t imagine the pain of being in Montreal and not being able to stop by Campus every night. Thursdays are great, but weekends—oh boy, get ready for an experience!

There’s no place in NYC like Campus, and I doubt there ever will be. I’m following Campus and the dancers on IG and can’t wait to go, but I had to cancel my plans because I’m preparing for quadriceps tendon repair surgery.  :(

I can’t remember if the Campus elevator is working, but once I’m able to travel, I’m definitely going!

• 2 weeks later...

Montreal July 11-14
Ste. Catherine Street was marginally busier this year than last.  They have painted dreary rainbow lines on the roadway and here and there disco balls and one large moose all left over from last year.  In my opinion, they need to bring back something like the “Shades of Gay” overhead which made the Village feel festive and special.  Restaurants and bars seemed to be doing good business in the evenings. Still many shops and restaurants closed.  Homelessness is still a problem but we were not accosted by anyone.
Thursday at Taboo there were 5 or six dancers all “twinkie”.  Spent some time with Arturo, Atlas and a tall guy (Sam?). who when asked if he was straight said “I’m open minded”.  They were all OK in the back.  Nothing special.  Atlas cute, slim and fit was really my type.  I’m sure he was of legal age but his aura was so young it was a bit of a turn off. 
Friday went to Diamond Rouge (formerly Adonis, J P’s, Expose) as Taboo, our usual, was having some kind of drag show.  Writing this I realize we hadn’t been there since it was Adonis.  There were about 10 dancers only one (Leo) was what I’d call a twink.  The others were more muscular but not bulky.  All attractive and worth the climb up the stairs for lap dancers.  At my age it is quite an effort. Sorry, I don’t remember names. The guys were fun and good upstairs.  One anglophone even liked classical music and art and even know a little about dance.  A few women in the bar.  All in all, a nice night.

Saturday back to Taboo.  There were about 10 dancers.  Arturo, Atlas and Sam, Cesear, Damien, Leon and others.  Damien is a sweet kid from Chile.  Nice lap dances.  Leon from Toronto a very handsome guy with what used to be called a swimmers build.  Great personality.  One of the best lap dances I’ve ever had.  Sadly, he was going back to Toronto the next day and he didn’t think he’d be back in August when I plan to return to Montreal.  It was a very good night.

Sunday had a late dinner and didn’t go to any bars.  Based on past experience they are dead on Sunday.
Stayed at the Hyatt Place on St. Hubert which is clean and pleasant enough.  Breakfast crowded and food just OK.  We find it convenient not to have to go outside in the AM.  Never saw so many children though.
Sure, it’s not the Montreal it once was but my husband and I had a fun weekend.

2 hours ago, jerryskater said:

Montreal July 11-14
Ste. Catherine Street was marginally busier this year than last.  They have painted dreary rainbow lines on the roadway and here and there disco balls and one large moose all left over from last year.  In my opinion, they need to bring back something like the “Shades of Gay” overhead which made the Village feel festive and special.  Restaurants and bars seemed to be doing good business in the evenings. Still many shops and restaurants closed.  Homelessness is still a problem but we were not accosted by anyone.
Thursday at Taboo there were 5 or six dancers all “twinkie”.  Spent some time with Arturo, Atlas and a tall guy (Sam?). who when asked if he was straight said “I’m open minded”.  They were all OK in the back.  Nothing special.  Atlas cute, slim and fit was really my type.  I’m sure he was of legal age but his aura was so young it was a bit of a turn off. 
Friday went to Diamond Rouge (formerly Adonis, J P’s, Expose) as Taboo, our usual, was having some kind of drag show.  Writing this I realize we hadn’t been there since it was Adonis.  There were about 10 dancers only one (Leo) was what I’d call a twink.  The others were more muscular but not bulky.  All attractive and worth the climb up the stairs for lap dancers.  At my age it is quite an effort. Sorry, I don’t remember names. The guys were fun and good upstairs.  One anglophone even liked classical music and art and even know a little about dance.  A few women in the bar.  All in all, a nice night.

Saturday back to Taboo.  There were about 10 dancers.  Arturo, Atlas and Sam, Cesear, Damien, Leon and others.  Damien is a sweet kid from Chile.  Nice lap dances.  Leon from Toronto a very handsome guy with what used to be called a swimmers build.  Great personality.  One of the best lap dances I’ve ever had.  Sadly, he was going back to Toronto the next day and he didn’t think he’d be back in August when I plan to return to Montreal.  It was a very good night.

Sunday had a late dinner and didn’t go to any bars.  Based on past experience they are dead on Sunday.
Stayed at the Hyatt Place on St. Hubert which is clean and pleasant enough.  Breakfast crowded and food just OK.  We find it convenient not to have to go outside in the AM.  Never saw so many children though.
Sure, it’s not the Montreal it once was but my husband and I had a fun weekend.

Thanks for the report.
However, TBH, any update on the Montreal strip club scene without a word about Campus or Stock Bar is like a review of the circus without mentioning the clowns or the Fat Lady.

BTC

On 7/11/2024 at 8:29 AM, Bmxman said:

Just had my first visit to Campus. It was a Wednesday. The men there are hotter than at Spunk and Adonis in NYC by like a lot. (I should note I live in NYC and go out to Spunk and Adonis a lot.) And there's a lot more nudity. The booths are more spacious and comfortable than any club in NYC. Every dancer there was a mouth-watering muscle god. I too got too many dances lol. Max and Charles in particular showed me a real good time. Crowd was light but it had rained all day and night. Many dancers said Wednesdays are typically a great night. It did start to pick up around 10:30 - 11pm. Anyway, I'm here in MTL on a family vacation and trying hard to not sneak away again tonight

Charles from STOCKBAR?

55 minutes ago, Boy4 said:

Charles from STOCKBAR?

No. The stripper world only has so many available pseudonyms. Charles 2.0 attends the same gym as me. No resemblance even.

giphy.gif

Edited by SirBillybob

1 hour ago, SirBillybob said:

Last night (a Friday) Red Diamond uninspiring. I only visit it after each venue name change. What appeared to be a young adolescent approached me within minutes. Obviously presumed of age, but creepy. 

A first at Campus over decades, for me: witnessing a wait list for the cubicles. Only it wasn’t an organized queue because there were about 10 dancers and their 10 punters crowded before and past the plexiglass saloon doors hungrily eyeing all the full spots at about 23:45. The main area was packed. I had the last available cubicle commenced about 45 minutes prior, just before the frustrated non-accommodated dancers began tallying potentially lost income. As such, it felt less private, and the A/C competing with the dense throng such that I perspired through my clothes in the private dance zone.

It’s likely that most dancers could be persuaded to go off site, particularly if lodgings nearby. It’s rude to keep a Malik waiting.

Not complaining for myself as I got what I wanted, though a hickey I can take or leave, and that is not a consistent outcome although I am often content with just a Perrier and watching. 

Perhaps it was an isolated phenomenon. Maybe they should and will eventually enclose with curtains the few cubicles on the opposite side of the stage. Or if it persists create a written list in the style of a typically mobbed Tuesday at Clube 117 in Rio.

I think it’s because Pride is right around the corner. Also saw Malik posted a picture outside of Campus on IG. Was he dancing last night too?

On 7/27/2024 at 6:46 AM, Hhuu said:

I think it’s because Pride is right around the corner. Also saw Malik posted a picture outside of Campus on IG. Was he dancing last night too?

Is this the same Malik who is on TikTok?

2 hours ago, coriolis888 said:

Is this the same Malik who is on TikTok?

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing &...

He was dancing the past Saturday and probably Friday too. 

1 hour ago, Hhuu said:
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Welcome back to Instagram. Sign in to check out what your friends, family & interests have been capturing &...

He was dancing the past Saturday and probably Friday too. 

Thank you for the link.  Unfortunately, it is not the same Malik I am seeking.  

Edited by coriolis888
spelling

Campus July 25-28

I was also in Montreal last weekend and went to Campus Thursday through Saturday nights. There are still a lot of great guys dancing. And some of the guys I'd mentioned in my 2022 and 2023 posts (such as Mathiew, Sam, Valentino, Zayne, Malik, Alex, Mossimo, Kai and Max) are still there and performed at some point that weekend. I don't have anything new to add about them just that they and the rest of the roster of Campus dancers are still looking great. Thursday night it was hopping and had a good number of people and dancers but wasn't overly crowded. Friday and Saturday nights were a different story, at times it was a madhouse, it was so packed.

As far as notable and new (to me) dancers, an attractive bearded young guy about 5'9" with light brown hair caught my attention. He was nicely muscular with a hairy chest, no tattoos and wore a gold chain. But I was mostly fascinated by his inviting obliques. There was something about that V line curving down towards his crotch, I couldn't stop staring and wondering what they looked like up close. He didn't do a stage performance, so I didn't catch his name. Unfortunately he left before I had a chance to get a lap dance.

But the absolute highlight of the weekend for me was Jacob. He said he's been dancing since May. He's handsome and blond with light blue eyes. He has a really sexy build, about 6' tall and muscular but not bulky and no tattoos. Light beard, hairy chest and legs and a nice tight ass. He's really the whole package. He'll strike up a conversation with you for a few minutes, and he's pretty easy to talk to. He did perform on stage, and it was great, he really was performing for the crowd. His second dance to Careless Whisper really caught everyone's attention.

I got a lap dance, and he did not disappoint. I've had some memorable ones, and his really was one of the best. He seemed really attentive to making it an enjoyable experience for me. He'd sometimes clasp my hands during the dance which I found so intimate. His skin is so smooth and his leg, chest, arms and ass are so perfect and firm. And when you're up close to his chest his smell is intoxicating (a combo of his own smell and Versace Eros). At times during the lap dance he stood on the sides of the seat so that I had an eye level view of his nice dick and ass. He also did what turns out to be my favorite move which is straddling me and bending forward so I can see his broad back. Then when he's grinding into me, I reach out and put my hands on his upper back then slide them down to his waist and ass. So hot. I also liked that after the dance, when he worked the crowd, if he passed by me he'd smile, touch my arm or put his arm around me which I thought were sweet gestures. 

So if you're at Campus, Jacob is not to be missed. He's friendly, engaging, generous and so very hot. Sadly though, much like summers in Canada, he'll only be around for a few more weeks before he leaves Montreal.

And that's another enjoyable, memorable trip to Montreal on the books.

PatrickTG

Note 1:  Some advice for shy guys like me. When I'm interested in a dancer, I hesitate to approach him for a lap dance if he's talking to his buddies or another customer because it seems awkward and rude to interrupt them. But they're there to make money from dances, so if you're already interested in them, that's half the battle for them. Some guys are always talking to someone because they're popular, have regulars or just prefer to talk to people rather than stand around. So my advice to you (and my future self), be bold, go over there and interrupt them (nicely, you're in Canada, eh) and ask them for a lap dance.

Note 2:  There was one guy Jacob took to the back on Friday night that was way over 7' tall, he was a giant. I saw him walk this guy holding his hand from the side bar to the lap dance area. The guy towered over everybody, and Jacob looked like a child in comparison. I've seen a lot at strip clubs before, but I hadn't seen anything like that.

Note 3:  If I do have one complaint about Campus it's that the music was sometimes so loud, it's deafening. So bring earplugs and save your hearing.

Hi folks, I’m new here (and to the strip club scene in general) so hopefully this is allowed and isn’t seen as hijacking this thread - that’s totally not my intention, but happy to start a new thread if that would be more appropriate. 

I am headed to Montreal in Sept with my husband and we’re looking forward to visiting several clubs across the 2 nights we’re there. The info here and in other threads has been super helpful, but I had a few questions I couldn’t find addressed. If we want to club hop, if we’ve paid a cover at one place, leave, and then decide to return, is re-entry possible or would we pay the cover again? Also, for private dances, is it possible for both of us to go together at any (or all) of the standard establishments? I guess generally along with that, is there anything you wish you knew earlier when you started visiting these clubs?

5 minutes ago, Antsyamo said:

. If we want to club hop, if we’ve paid a cover at one place, leave, and then decide to return, is re-entry possible or would we pay the cover again?

The club will stamp your hand or place a plastic bracelet on your wrist when you pay the cover.  If you leave and wish to return, just show the hand stamp or bracelet to avoid paying the cover a second time. 

7 minutes ago, Antsyamo said:

I guess generally along with that, is there anything you wish you knew earlier when you started visiting these clubs?

The price for a private dance is 20 Canadian dollars per song.  The songs run continuously without a hard break in the music, so don't try to count the songs yourself.  Instead, tell your dancer to "stop at the end of 2 songs" and then you can tell him to keep going for another song or two if you're enjoying it, or to stop and pay him right then if you're finished with him .