HK. Men Spa

Benhby

On 8/6/2024 at 12:33 AM, dreamboy13 said:

Has anyone tried David here? Curious about him. 

David has been with the spa longer than most of the newbies. I booked him way back then when he was starting and though generally friendly and good looking, he was still new then and was still in the process of developing his style and technique which at that time, was on the light-medium pressure side. I haven’t booked him since then coz I usually prefer deep -strong pressure. Perhaps now that he has more experience, he can provide a stronger massage.

34 minutes ago, HungreeMunkee69 said:

David has been with the spa longer than most of the newbies. I booked him way back then when he was starting and though generally friendly and good looking, he was still new then and was still in the process of developing his style and technique which at that time, was on the light-medium pressure side. I haven’t booked him since then coz I usually prefer deep -strong pressure. Perhaps now that he has more experience, he can provide a stronger massage.

Pretty much exactly the same experience for me. I'm curious about others' subsequent experience.

Hey guys I am new to this HK scene. If I want to see pictures of the masseurswho are working today, can I just ask him to send me pictures? I woule like to try good looking asian masseur or someone with awesome sensual massage and good ending. Any recommendation? :)

Edited by Bbbb007

Hi there! I love Sebastian— he's my absolute go to. YMMV, but he's the best to me. I tried Jonas, the massage was great, but I feel I connect with Sebastian more so I'm def sticking with Sebastian.

Questions RE: Cody and Sergey. Can anyone DM me of their experiences with these two? Looking to try Sergey soon but I keep pausing and wondering about Cody as well. Thank you!

18 hours ago, ChelseaBoy said:

Sad to hear that Jose, Joy and Carlos are no longer working there. 

anyone know what happen to them? Or how to contact them?

Carlos advertises on rentmass. I’ve seen him a few times at his place. Decent set up UES/Eharlem. Not a ton of options up there so maybe worth checking out if you’re in that area

RENTMASSEUR.COM

View my profile on RentMasseur.com

• 2 weeks later...

So I had another massage at HK this week and I still feel like 27 is much better of an experience. The rooms/floors at HK creak, you can hear everything happening around you, it’s feels slightly cold and impersonal.  Am I the only one? 

when I go to 27, there is an immediate warmth there, the rooms feel bigger, more cozy and I feel like it changes the dynamic of the massage. Masseurs that I’ve had at 27 have given more intimate/better massages there than I’ve gotten at HK from the same person. 

don’t get me wrong, both are top tier- but there is something at 27 that is a bit more sexy. 

side note: I’m  only mentioning because my last massage at HK (this past week), was overshadowed by a lot of noise and talking and foot steps in the hallway. 

anyone else? Or just me? lol 

Regardless, I’ll still go to either spa based on provider - but just curious about others thoughts here. 

3 hours ago, surferguy_1 said:

I saw somewhere else that one of the guys stuck two fingers in during a massage and aggressively stretched the guy out until he popped his load across the room. We're allowed to discuss those details here, right? 😬

oh my, seems like it shouldn't be discussed here, but if you have more information a DM is not out of the question 😁