HK. Men Spa

Benhby

I recently saw Fin (Turkish) and I have to say I was very impressed. He has outstanding technical massage skills. The entire experience was wonderful and he was very professional — no tip negotiations or nonsense like that. It looks like he currently only works on Wednesday. Hopefully he can carve out more time there so more people can enjoy him. 

Hey Everyone Yura is here. Thank you all your condolences , It means a lot. I have the access for this page since HK location opened and it was given to by Ben. I believe he would not mind me to respond you all.

Just wanted to everybody know both locations are back to work for normal work hours. The guys who work in the spa, myself  really value your loyalty and concerns

THANK YOU EVERYONE AGAIN

On 9/1/2024 at 8:19 PM, dreamboy13 said:

So I had another massage at HK this week and I still feel like 27 is much better of an experience. The rooms/floors at HK creak, you can hear everything happening around you, it’s feels slightly cold and impersonal.  Am I the only one? 

when I go to 27, there is an immediate warmth there, the rooms feel bigger, more cozy and I feel like it changes the dynamic of the massage. Masseurs that I’ve had at 27 have given more intimate/better massages there than I’ve gotten at HK from the same person. 

don’t get me wrong, both are top tier- but there is something at 27 that is a bit more sexy. 

side note: I’m  only mentioning because my last massage at HK (this past week), was overshadowed by a lot of noise and talking and foot steps in the hallway. 

anyone else? Or just me? lol 

Regardless, I’ll still go to either spa based on provider - but just curious about others thoughts here. 

Have you been downstairs at HK? Shower room. Nice down there.

On 7/22/2024 at 8:45 PM, JohnJackNYC said:

Hmm. 50/50. Let’s just say, he is not as described. Uses his body to massage. Not really into that due to hygiene. Lol

hello - went to 27 this week and booked 90 minutes with Andoni and he was really good. Easily 4.5 stars out of 5 - super friendly, very communicative w/ temperature, pressure, and made sure to make it fun and sexy all while giving a really great firm massage. Definitely booking Andoni again.