HK. Men Spa

Benhby

11 hours ago, 13thstguy said:

Just wanted to share my condolences over Ben’s passing. He’s been such a force in the NYC massage scene and - as the popularity of HK and 27 in this forum prove - he set a very high bar for service and experience. Hoping Yura and the team can keep to Ben’s high standards for his spas, staff, and customer experience. RIP Ben! ❤️

Thank you very Much, I really appreciate it. 

1 hour ago, jazeboy said:

Newby here … what do the black dot and white dots mean 🫣

White dots mean people who work between 11am-9:30pm

black dots mean people who work between 1pm-11:30pm

triangle up means people work in 27 men spa ( Chelsea ) location 

tringle down means poeple work in Hkmen spa ( Hells kitchen ) Location 

Heading to NYC in two weeks. Never been to massage spa, so I'm completely naive. Curious about Noah and Abel. Would love some more in depth info from people who have experienced their massages and extras. Also, what is a normal expectation for an hour massage + tip + extras? In the end I'm more concerned about someone having good table side manner and a sensual massage vs a firm traditional massage. 

1 hour ago, Pensierol said:

Heading to NYC in two weeks. Never been to massage spa, so I'm completely naive. Curious about Noah and Abel. Would love some more in depth info from people who have experienced their massages and extras. Also, what is a normal expectation for an hour massage + tip + extras? In the end I'm more concerned about someone having good table side manner and a sensual massage vs a firm traditional massage. 

This forum has thousands of entries to help people just like you. 
Browse through the topics and read the many comments, recommendations, and warnings. 
Tipping and etiquette have been covered dozens of times. 
Do your homework and get yourself up to speed. 

17 hours ago, Pensierol said:

I like Abel , pretty decent massage and thorough - professional. I’d recommend max at 27- he’s my favorite , great massage and all