HK. Men Spa

Benhby

15 hours ago, HungreeMunkee69 said:

I was booked with a new hire (the hot manager is still training him) named Jonnas. Originally from Colombia, he looks like a cross between Ricky Martin and Robin Thicke.

Towering at 6’4” and jacked like a football player, Jonnas delivered one of the strongest deep tissue massage I ever received. He dug deep into the knots on my shoulders and lower back. At one point, I felt bad for the guy as he was practically drenched in sweat. 

Sensual touches were added as he worked on my lower body. Turning over, it was a sensation to watch this very goodlooking guy work all over me.

I was happily satisfied into completion.  Will definitely repeat.

Thank you for this detailed review. Sounds great.  I do not see any Jonnas on the schedule. Am I missing it? 

14 minutes ago, musclestuduws said:

Thank you for this detailed review. Sounds great.  I do not see any Jonnas on the schedule. Am I missing it? 

He is a newbie/trainee. I just got the good fortune that the manager recommended him when I called the spa. I will definitely book him again as soon as he is available on the roster.

Edited by HungreeMunkee69

16 hours ago, HungreeMunkee69 said:

I was booked with a new hire (the hot manager is still training him) named Jonnas. Originally from Colombia, he looks like a cross between Ricky Martin and Robin Thicke.

Towering at 6’4” and jacked like a football player, Jonnas delivered one of the strongest deep tissue massage I ever received. He dug deep into the knots on my shoulders and lower back. At one point, I felt bad for the guy as he was practically drenched in sweat. 

Sensual touches were added as he worked on my lower body. Turning over, it was a sensation to watch this very goodlooking guy work all over me.

I was happily satisfied into completion.  Will definitely repeat.

Totally agree on this. And although the AC was on, I felt the whole room heat up. I feel Jonnas will be the new it 😍😍

BTW also had the opportunity to try him out on his first day after training 🤤🤤🤤

On 6/29/2024 at 9:06 AM, LookingAround said:

Any thoughts on Jonnas for either a 90 min massage versus a body scrub plus massage? Which would you go for?? 

Someone has posted about the body scrub in HK currently not available. I wonder if whatever the issue was has been fixed already.

49 minutes ago, Unonymous30xxx said:

Walked in without an appointment the other day and had Fin for an hour. Massage was pretty good but the upsell at the end was not cute

What kind of upsell was that?! 🥶

Posted (edited)
On 7/5/2024 at 12:09 PM, Bmxman said:

I enjoyed my massage from him. He looks like a model in person. Good technique but clearly green. But def got the vibe that he wanted to give a really great massage. He'll get there. And I'll be back to track progress lol

Thanks for the feedback. I am now encouraged to try him since there were some mixed reviews lately about him and that deterred me from booking him. 

Edited by HungreeMunkee69

On 7/11/2024 at 8:49 AM, MmM said:

New Russian guy Andoni. Excellent masseur! Deep and he's all over your body! Sensuality like a Nuru massage. 👍🏼. He is not the usual newly trained masseur there. 

Quite interested to hear more feedback about this guy. Has anyone else booked him.