HK. Men Spa

Benhby

19 hours ago, Remote1989 said:

I been there and I meet this boy Andy . He told me he has to leave the job cuz he got depressed and suffer sexual harassment from clients and boss …

it’s a shame some clients don’t understand there is limits than “money” can buy . 

Are you referring to Andoni, the new guy?

On 7/11/2024 at 8:49 AM, MmM said:

New Russian guy Andoni. Excellent masseur! Deep and he's all over your body! Sensuality like a Nuru massage. 👍🏼. He is not the usual newly trained masseur there. 

Don’t see him on the schedule anymore. Is he still there?

10 hours ago, Mssg4blkcpl said:

Question guys. I’m going to HK this Friday. I want to try someone new who I haven’t seen yet. Who should I try between Jonas and Jose?

Both are great. Jongste doesn't speak English. You'll find both provide a sensual massage with extras. 

Edited by LookingAround

On 7/22/2024 at 9:10 PM, dreamboy13 said:

Asking all the right questions. Was wondering about those too myself lol.

Haha and now thanks to JohnJackNYC we got our answer.

Perhaps time to try Oliver or David again. Any recent experience with either of these providers?

6 hours ago, BKGuy85 said:

New here but used this thread and others to decide on booking with Sebastian just over a week ago and it was FANTASTIC! 

Who else would you highly recommend?

Also happy to swap details in more depth. 😃 DM me! 

Sounds like you had a great time 😋 Sebastian is definitely one of the most reliable in HK to deliver a satisfying experience 😉

I booked another massage with Jose over the weekend and was again quite pleased with the session.

The massage technique was spot on with just enough sensual elements to heighten the experience.

Having booked him regularly, Jose is quite familiar now with my preferences and have tailored the session specific to me. For sure, he adapts to every client’s needs and I appreciate that quality about him.