Niko in Vegas

dctraveler

• 1 year later...

My advice : do not ask for a sensual massage when trying to set something up from him, as he appears to merely list that if he's interested in the massage taking a turn in that direction. He used to be pudgy when he first advertised, then pulled his ad for a good while, and came back looking great. I complimented his fitness progress, and got accused of objectifying him, and to find someone else.

12 hours ago, viewing ownly said:

My advice : do not ask for a sensual massage when trying to set something up from him, as he appears to merely list that if he's interested in the massage taking a turn in that direction. He used to be pudgy when he first advertised, then pulled his ad for a good while, and came back looking great. I complimented his fitness progress, and got accused of objectifying him, and to find someone else.

What do you mean "used to be" 😒

I ended up seeing Niko late last year and at that time his physique was average build. Not pudgy although he just had few extra pounds. It was a decent sensual massage but with mediocre kneading skills - the latter is the main reason I wouldn't repeat with him. 

Edited by dctraveler