Adonis Lounge LA

acks0104

So I went last night. Overall, the experience was good. Pretty much all the guys, including the two main headliners showed up within an hour of the event start time and they were all nude the whole time. There’s really no bad time to get there but if there’s a guy you really want some time with, I recommend getting there early. After the first hour, both the headliners were very busy and they both called it quits about a hour before the scheduled end time because they were tired & all danced out.

The venue was a big open studio separated in half by a partition: one half for chilling, mingling, drinks etc, and the other half had about 10 chairs for lap dances. Then there was also a private room for one-on-one time. They had nice lighting features and a great music selection. I also appreciated the brief pause in between songs to have a definitive start and end to lap dances, as opposed to a continuous DJ set where you have to guess.

Not sure why, but this event wasn’t as well-attended as others. Many times during the night there were more dancers than patrons. This also made the space seem too big to the point it was giving prom vibes where people were being wallflowers because there wasn’t that forced proximity that encourages more interaction. Anyway, I still had a fun time. I got great lap dances and the boys were so horny and willing to go further than just the traditional “lap dance”.

On 6/20/2024 at 3:56 PM, s_walker_c said:

Can anyone who has attended these DM me with more details? I'm kind of gleaming it from reading this threat but would prefer less "hush-hush" if you know what I mean. Never done anything like this and not sure what the vibe is like.

It’s an awkward space. A small soundstage or similar in an industrial area. They set up metel

chairs (not enough) and have a makeshift divider to block you from seeing the lapdance area. But this made it entirely impossible to see which of any of the headliners were actually present. I gave up after an hour because never once did any leave the area. Now the not as popular guys  (as always both in NYC and LA) do walk around and ask you for dances. But I never want them. Usually only the top 2-3 best looking guys. And while it’s difficult to snag them in NYC or was at the old LA location, the physical set up of this place means you will just never see them once they go in the lap dance area.   

And it’s a shame, for THEM, because I tip in $100 bills.

Edited by goosh69

On 6/23/2024 at 2:16 PM, LumberjackMatt said:

So I went last night. Overall, the experience was good. Pretty much all the guys, including the two main headliners showed up within an hour of the event start time and they were all nude the whole time. There’s really no bad time to get there but if there’s a guy you really want some time with, I recommend getting there early. After the first hour, both the headliners were very busy and they both called it quits about a hour before the scheduled end time because they were tired & all danced out.

The venue was a big open studio separated in half by a partition: one half for chilling, mingling, drinks etc, and the other half had about 10 chairs for lap dances. Then there was also a private room for one-on-one time. They had nice lighting features and a great music selection. I also appreciated the brief pause in between songs to have a definitive start and end to lap dances, as opposed to a continuous DJ set where you have to guess.

Not sure why, but this event wasn’t as well-attended as others. Many times during the night there were more dancers than patrons. This also made the space seem too big to the point it was giving prom vibes where people were being wallflowers because there wasn’t that forced proximity that encourages more interaction. Anyway, I still had a fun time. I got great lap dances and the boys were so horny and willing to go further than just the traditional “lap dance”.

It may not be well attended because the space is so awkward.