This new gent - 411 please - Axelcharles

borgerback

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
29 minutes ago, borgerback said:

Had something set up and then I had to back out (medical issue, minor but annoying).  Super frustrated and looking to set something else up.  He was very understanding via text.

Please let us know how things go if/when you hire him. Based solely on looks and interests, he's someone who would be worth making the trek from Phoenix to LA. 

gents, saw him last night!

First, let me remind everyone that my activity is extremely narrow; I do not engage in a***, o***, or much sensual kissing (although he and I did kiss a couple times).

Second, let me say his face far exceeded my expectations; and his body was fantastic - everything I was led to expect from his photos.

Third, I can MOST HIGHLY recommend him on personality.  He's a really, really nice, well built, easy going guy.  I could easily fall hard for him.

Fourth, without breaking any confidences, I would suggest if you want to see him here in the Los Angeles area, now is the time.   I believe he will be dwelling in another region of the nation by 2025.

Fifth, he needs transportation arrangements or reimbursement (e.g., for Uber).

Sixth, if you hadn't gotten this from the First through the Fifth, overall I HIGHLY RECOMMEND him.

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, m_writer said:

Is this the same guy (I think I recognize the tattoos); if so, apparently he went through another name change:

Oh not just "another" - from 7/30 to 8/18, his name has changed from Axelzar to Axel_Zar, Axel_CZ, and now Axel_X. Interestingly his size also bounced around between 6.5" and 7" multiple times, and position varying between Ask me, Versatile and Vers/Top. Age turned from 28 to 29 on 8/12 but that probably does not say much.

Again, for my very limited activity, I highly recommend him.  Body, face, attitude all fantastic in my opinion.  In spite of the name changes.  I have no idea why he's changed his name so frequently, but in setting up our time together there was no flakiness.  He was initially a bit hard to get ahold of, but once we made plans he was communicative and as prompt as possible.