411 on JasonTH

GTMike

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I saw JasonTH. Never thought I'd use the word "artist" to describe a guy who gives erotic massages, but gotta hand it to him: The way he skillfully combines multiple modalities into a seamlessly effective therapeutic and exhilarating experience is incredibly creative. Super nice guy too. He'll send you a description of his service if you reach out to him directly, and he delivers on everything he promises and then some.

Edited by jeffla

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2024 at 12:32 PM, LaLaLA said:

sadly he also gave me HSV, so...yeah.

Wow, that’s very specific. Curious how you determined it was from him? Did he confirm he had it? Were you exclusive to him? I got HSV(1) in my early 20s and way back then the only thing I could say for sure was that I got it from a women. 

Edited by EVdude

On 7/14/2024 at 1:14 PM, EVdude said:

Wow, that’s very specific. Curious how you determined it was from him? Did he confirm he had it? Were you exclusive to him? I got HSV(1) in my early 20s and way back then the only thing I could say for sure was that I got it from a women. 

Happy to go into specifics in DM but yea, it was pretty clear cause/effect. 

On 8/20/2023 at 5:29 PM, TennisPro35 said:

Nice  thai man. Good technical massage.  Had some nice sensual massage techniques different from the norm. Better to lay it all out during the texting phase … he is a regular travelling masseur so to be safe, YMMV? But based on my session with him, i would repeat when he’s back in LA.   

So in his private pics, is #18 his dick that just spewed on someone's ass? Is his dick cut?

I saw JasonTH last week - 

Not writing a review here, but I will say that he is a kind and soft spoken guy who hosts in a really nice apartment (with not-so-easy parking options) - he is nice looking, takes massage work very seriously, and is generally satisfactory in all respects. Best of all (for me, at least) he speaks Thai.

Hadn't seen any talk here about the gift that keeps on giving - should I be alaremed?