Thai Wellness Spa in LA

GTC404

3 hours ago, Tony Napoli said:

I'm curious as well. Did you take the plunge @buffoonmh?

So, I took the plunge and Andre was great! He’s only been working there a month. Strictly therapeutic, at least at current, but very, very confident and well versed in Thai massage techniques. He started out a bit timid, but found his groove. And for $125 for a solid two hour massage, I didn’t miss the extras. I feel great! 

Aww... That's too bad... @jeffla

Well, he’s either a quick study in 30ish days, or the folks you refer to were strictly or specifically looking for something else. I will gladly go back to Andre if/when I am in the area next. Worth a special trip? No. But worth it if I’m local and need a massage - most definitely!

Posted (edited)

So, I took the plunge and Andre was great! He’s only been working there a month. Strictly therapeutic, at least at current, but very, very confident and well versed in Thai massage techniques. He started out a bit timid, but found his groove. And for $125 for a solid two hour massage, I didn’t miss the extras. I feel great! 

I chuckled a bit at the “…at least at current”.  I’m in the mindset that if you are advertising on RentMasseur (rentmen adjacent) … “basics”, as we all know them, comes with the territory.  Unless, they really advertise therapeutic only.  Given Andre is not on RentMasseur and just on the TW website…i might, give it a pass for now.  

truth be told, one such “i have my limits” jock asian rentmasseur early on, i heard, is now fully engaging in RentMen-esque activities if and when chemistry is there. Pseudo paid grindr experience for the masseur, i guess. 

any experience with the other newish guy…Andy? 

Edited by TennisPro35

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So I just saw Oliver over the weekend.

Solid massage and stretching but strictly therapeutic and tight draping. Previous massages had at least a hint of sensuality.

I'm not sure if his photos are a little outdated or retouched... I'd say he currently looks most like the showering photo.

Great massage but that was it.

FYI I saw him at the massage studio and paid those rates, which are less than his RM rates. So perhaps that have been the difference.

But I also looked back at some old posts and things were definitely more than sensual previously. So YMMV/based on rates.

Interesting. I went last night and my experience was very different. Maybe because I did not put the top sheet on myself that was on the corner when I got on the table 🤷🏽‍♂️ MT HE plus throughout. 

Saw Guy recently and he was fantastic. Really strong massage plus more special treatment than even expected or reviewed on here and well worth the experience - will be returning ASAP and highly recommend

First time posting, long time forum lurker. Lol!  The reviews in this site have been really helpful. I thought the forum is gone. I didn't know the site changed. I was searching for Daddy’s review.

Anyhow, can someone DM me for a review about this place? My birthday is coming up and I’m very interested in going. I live in Orange County and I don’t want to drive all the way to LA if its not worth it. I just want to know what options are available and the do’s/don’t. I’ve gone to other massage therapists but its in their homes and not in actual spa place. 

On 6/22/2024 at 7:15 AM, jkim310 said:

Recently joined here! Can someone DM me about their experience and recommendations for this place?

Same. Can someone message about their experience with Patrick? 

thanks in advance!